Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by markyroddy View Post
    anybody else gearing up for the dec. 30th class????? just found an apartment moving this wkend, great rates for police officers apparently! lol
    Be careful with that. They might expect that you perform some extra duty in exchange for a discount. Great way to get jammed up.
    Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

    Comment


    • congrats

      Congrats markroddy wish you the best. What area did you find the apt in? are you from out of state? when did you start the process? Keep us posted. anyone in the present academy?

      Comment


      • GOTASHOT, check your inbox please.

        Comment


        • Damn there is another class starting this year?
          Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

          RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

          To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

          Comment


          • ^^^^^

            That is a Great Signature
            MDRDEP:

            There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

            Comment


            • Hey guys I have been checking out this site during my whole process. I finished everything on Monday and now I'm waiting for the call for Final Processing. How long do we wait for that call to happen? Thanks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FrankieKnuckles View Post
                Be careful with that. They might expect that you perform some extra duty in exchange for a discount. Great way to get jammed up.
                I talked to some ppl and they are just good good with LE , there are state cops etc living there. The only discount i got was really for the deposit and first month rent but thanks for the warning bro

                Comment


                • Originally posted by howtobeapo View Post
                  Congrats markroddy wish you the best. What area did you find the apt in? are you from out of state? when did you start the process? Keep us posted. anyone in the present academy?
                  thanks bro! the apt is in towson and yea im moving from PA. i started the process in may .


                  MeBPD- yea our class starts dec 30th
                  Last edited by markyroddy; 12-10-2010, 08:55 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by og256752 View Post
                    Hey guys I have been checking out this site during my whole process. I finished everything on Monday and now I'm waiting for the call for Final Processing. How long do we wait for that call to happen? Thanks.
                    2-4 weeks. if the class happens this month, and you get hired, you will probably get it within 2 weeks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by markyroddy View Post
                      anybody else gearing up for the dec. 30th class????? just found an apartment moving this wkend, great rates for police officers apparently! lol

                      Indeed i am and i have found an apartment in cockyesville nice spot.. See you on the 30th i guess i wouldnt know what you looked like when we go the first day anyway lol, but congrats
                      I heard it, i believe it, i awnsered.. THE CALL..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by INdeputysheriff View Post
                        Indeed i am and i have found an apartment in cockyesville nice spot.. See you on the 30th i guess i wouldnt know what you looked like when we go the first day anyway lol, but congrats
                        it wont be much looking around that first week anyways no worries lol...
                        The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
                          it wont be much looking around that first week anyways no worries lol...
                          LOL I BET... So how is it and things any pointers, advice going into it
                          I heard it, i believe it, i awnsered.. THE CALL..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by INdeputysheriff View Post
                            LOL I BET... So how is it and things any pointers, advice going into it
                            The academy is ok so far. Just get in shape if you aren't already and listen to the instructors..
                            The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
                              The academy is ok so far. Just get in shape if you aren't already and listen to the instructors..
                              No problem!!!!, since you will be a month ahead of us we wouldnt see much of the class your in i dont believe??
                              I heard it, i believe it, i awnsered.. THE CALL..

                              Comment


                              • Hey wassup guys, I am interested in joining baltimore police department and was woundering how long would it take to get hired by BPD? im from out of state and i understand that they have a 2 day process where we complete everything but the final processing. just woundering so i can start looking for a place and get things ready when i complete this 2 day process.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5177 users online. 297 members and 4880 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X