Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be coming from Albany. Can you belive this; 98 dollars round trip Southwest. 1 hour flight-no brainer there
    It would cost me double that driving. MeBpd thanks man I tried calling recruiting but I'm sure they are getting lambasted with calls. I'm just going to come down and test in a few weeks and take it from there.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• Damn thats a far ride. Good to see you got a cheap ticket. Do you have family or friends down here that you can stay with, get food, a car, etc. Or do you have to get all that on your own?
      Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• It's about a 4 hour drive coming from Brooklyn, NY. It would cost more for me to fly. Coming from Albany is a whole different story. Its 3 hours from me. 7+ hours driving is more driving then I'd be willing to do.

From my experience and from what I heard/read from other candidates, the two-day processing gets the ball rolling quicker. Coming from Albany, I would say the less trips the better.

Comment

• I applied with NYPD before I got the job here. Yeah the process here seems to run alot quicker then NYPD. I was exam 8000 but never really followed up with it up there because things were taking forever. I dunno much about the 2 day process I had to make repeated trips but obviously totally worth it.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• Damn thats a far ride. Good to see you got a cheap ticket. Do you have family or friends down here that you can stay with, get food, a car, etc. Or do you have to get all that on your own?
            I'm on my own with that. I figured I will fly down test at 8:00 and schedule an afternoon flight out. Southwest runs almost every few hours out of MD to Albany so I am fortunate.

From my experience and from what I heard/read from other candidates, the two-day processing gets the ball rolling quicker. Coming from Albany, I would say the less trips the better.

I agree with that. If I get a hold of recruiting then I will make a final decision. If I pass the test hand in my application but nothing gets done until the PT test then I will just do a two day. If it doesn't matter I will come down twice.
            All these NY'ers I will feel at home in MD.
            MDRDEP:

Comment

• Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
              All these NY'ers I will feel at home in MD.
              Yup
              The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• They better have Delis down there in MD.
                MDRDEP:

Comment

• any of you fellow New Yorkers coming down to process can crash at my apartment if need be. I have an extra bedroom with an air mattress.

Comment

• Originally posted by APO Jay View Post
                    Got a call from my B.I. on Friday. Scheduled to meet at the end of the month
                    Unbelievable! I took my written psych test in June and I still haven't heard diddly from a B.I. I wonder if they lost my application? Any way I'm happy for ya, hopefully it will finally be my turn soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by rpete598 View Post
                      Unbelievable! I took my written psych test in June and I still haven't heard diddly from a B.I. I wonder if they lost my application? Any way I'm happy for ya, hopefully it will finally be my turn soon.
                      Sorry to hear that bro. You should try calling the recruitment office and see whats going on.

Comment

• any of you fellow New Yorkers coming down to process can crash at my apartment if need be. I have an extra bedroom with an air mattress.
                        How is the Academy going?
                        MDRDEP:

Comment

• Originally posted by rpete598 View Post
                          sometimes it takes a while no news is good news
                          The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• ^^^

That is the truth. You test yet Fab?
                            MDRDEP:

Comment

• Fab is in the Academy..

Comment

• What week are y'all in?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4757 users online. 322 members and 4435 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X