• day one of Hell Week down. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TGYNYY View Post
      day one of Hell Week down. Wow.
      ha, wait till tomorrow morning.

Comment

• why what's gonna happen?

Comment

• Hey I had a few questions about Baltimore PD. I am currently applying with St. Louis City PD and have heard Baltimore is hiring too. I havent been able to get in touch with any recruiters, but from what I understand on the website you start with the civil service exam which is every tuesday, is that correct? How does their hiring process work and how long does it take? One last question since I could not find any guidelines on their websites. I'm 22 with a bachelors degree in history. When I was 19, I got a public intox and underage drinking ticket. Both tickets occurred in the same night from the same incident, they just gave me two charges instead of one. Would this disqualify me from getting a job with Baltimore?
          Thanks

Comment

• HIGHER! HIGHER!! haha oh man did that bring back memories lol.
            Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

why what's gonna happen?
              may not happen tomorrow, but one day soon you will make friends with Mr. Lactic Acid. its inevitable. getting out of bed in the AM will suck. you guys do gym mat training yet? im stopping by there tomorrow am.

Comment

• Whats the eating vs. workout schedule like in the academy? Soreness and lactic acid build up can be combated, to a degree, by eating within one hour of a workout.
                13O2 Aug '10
                List: <1000

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT. Joe Friday View Post
                  Whats the eating vs. workout schedule like in the academy? Soreness and lactic acid build up can be combated, to a degree, by eating within one hour of a workout.
                  you dont get to eat like that. you eat lunch and thats it for the first few months. the problem, also, is not walking between strenuous activity to relieve the acid before it builds up. you are pretty much maxing out over and over all day, eating lunch, and then back to maxing your body out.

Comment

• by the gym mat exercise are you referring to holding the mat over your head with a partner? because that was probably the hardest thing. we did really bad with it.

Comment

by the gym mat exercise are you referring to holding the mat over your head with a partner? because that was probably the hardest thing. we did really bad with it.
                      yah, thats it. dont worry, its not meant to be something you can do well. they expect you to get gassed and drop the mats. hang in there, guys. 1 day down.

Comment

• Hey guys, new to the forum.. Quick question, I took my psych.(written) on the 28th of October how soon would I hear anything back?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyB82 View Post
                          Hey guys, new to the forum.. Quick question, I took my psych.(written) on the 28th of October how soon would I hear anything back?
                          It depends. It took over 2months b4 i heard something back after my written psych. And its been 2 months and counting since my BI interview. Some have gotten a faster response, so you'll just have to wait it out. No news is "good news".
                          BPD
                          Written: 4/27
                          Agility: 5/7
                          Written Psych: 6/2
                          Background Interview: 8/25
                          Oral Psych: TBD
                          Medical: TBD
                          Poly: TBD
                          Final Processing: TBD

Comment

• I am still not understanding why no news is good news..??? I would expect some news to be great news. leaving a person in the dark to me would be very bad news, updates would be good instead of none! Wouldnt you think?

Just my thought
                            I heard it, i believe it, i awnsered.. THE CALL..

Comment

• Originally posted by INdeputysheriff View Post
                              I am still not understanding why no news is good news..??? I would expect some news to be great news. leaving a person in the dark to me would be very bad news, updates would be good instead of none! Wouldnt you think?

Just my thought
                              its just a figure of speech. usually in the LE hiring process, hearing from your BI for anything other than scheduling/hiring is for something bad.

Comment

• Does BPD issue take home cars only if you live in Baltimore or They just dont issue them? Get in the car before your shift kind of thing!
                                I heard it, i believe it, i awnsered.. THE CALL..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3458 users online. 234 members and 3224 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X