Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also, no one works the phones at personnel on weekends...

Comment

• Someone mentioned earlier that you cant' take the issued Glock 22 out of state. What are the authourized off duty guns? I ask because i'm going to be living in dc, at least at first. How bad can I expect the commute to be, expecially during the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by NJtoDC View Post
        Someone mentioned earlier that you cant' take the issued Glock 22 out of state. What are the authourized off duty guns? I ask because i'm going to be living in dc, at least at first. How bad can I expect the commute to be, expecially during the academy?
        the commute will be awful, not even worth it, IMO. you can carry any glock .40 (22/23/27). you obviously can take your dept. g22 out of state when traveling to and from work.

Comment

• People actually want to work for BPD still? Wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tee.Elle. View Post
            People actually want to work for BPD still? Wow...
            State your peace, Kimosabi. How come we shouldnt want to be gainfully employed by Baltimore. Would you recommend another department? Your department, perhaps?
            Last edited by SGT. Joe Friday; 08-29-2010, 04:50 AM.
            13O2 Aug '10
            List: <1000

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT. Joe Friday View Post
              State your peace, Kimosabi. How come we shouldnt want to be gainfully employed by Baltimore. Would you recommend another department? Your department, perhaps?
              she is BPD

Comment

• Took my poly yesterday, I passed
                The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                  she is BPD
                  This.

First hand experiance compared to someone who is wishing to be employed.

Other then a PT test how much time do you have with the agency? It's not all roses here kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                    This.

Other then a PT test how much time do you have with the agency? It's not all roses here kids.
                    Meh, this same philosophy was discussed a few pages ago. There are two types of employees. The people who will always hate their job and where they are and the people who will make the best of things and not try to jade anothers point of view.

I still want an answer from her. Explain your previous statement, Elle. It seems like a bait statementt so, I'm biting.
                    13O2 Aug '10

Comment

• Originally posted by fabolous084 View Post
                      Took my poly yesterday, I passed
                      Congrats man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                        This.

im confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                          im confused.
                          Hrm. I believe he/she is basically putting out there a "That's coming from someone who only has eight to twenty hours versus the posters thousands of hours. Let alone is still NOT with the Agency. Everything is not painted in beautiful shades of blue and sparkly white here applicants!"

Least that's what I got out of it. At first glance it did give me a thought of 'wtfh..' when I looked it over. ;D

Comment

Meh, this same philosophy was discussed a few pages ago. There are two types of employees. The people who will always hate their job and where they are and the people who will make the best of things and not try to jade anothers point of view.

I still want an answer from her. Explain your previous statement, Elle. It seems like a bait statementt so, I'm biting.
                            Quite sure there are negatives she has experienced and disliked within the Agency, hence the statement. It's her viewpoint. Most likely of issues you have heard of before. None rarely change. That's not only with BCPD. Every Agency has it's up and downs and sour deliverance. Heck, my old Agency had disgusting negatives as well and is viewed of as an awesome Agency. You got your sour apples and sweet tastings everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueCross View Post
                              Quite sure there are negatives she has experienced and disliked within the Agency, hence the statement. It's her viewpoint. Most likely of issues you have heard of before. None rarely change. That's not only with BCPD. Every Agency has it's up and downs and sour deliverance. Heck, my old Agency had disgusting negatives as well and is viewed of as an awesome Agency. You got your sour apples and sweet tastings everywhere.
                              Certainly.

But her post had "..." at the end indicating she wanted someone to inquire as to why she made the statement, a "baiting" question. Of course, every place has it's ups and downs but she seems to be stuck on the down and I was curious as to the reason.
                              13O2 Aug '10

Comment

Certainly.

But her post had "..." at the end indicating she wanted someone to inquire as to why she made the statement, a "baiting" question. Of course, every place has it's ups and downs but she seems to be stuck on the down and I was curious as to the reason.
                                Hahah, to be honest I would not mind seeing what the exact reason is myself.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2527 users online. 193 members and 2334 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X