300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bmore_10-4 View Post
    I would definitely take the hot and dry over the cold and wet! When I tool my test back in march it was POURING down raining... But u just suck it up and push thru it
    If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'! ;-)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bmore331;2452672]If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'! ;-)[/QUOT

So true!!

Comment

• TEST TOOK ON AUGUST 13 & 14 2010
        Well I passed the Civil Service Test and PT Test, So it worth my drive to Baltimore from Atlanta. I didnt think I would fail in the first place. The instructors were very strict as to how they wanted things done and did not mind failing you. Now I await on the call for the next step. They said we would probaly get a call this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureRecruit86 View Post
          TEST TOOK ON AUGUST 13 & 14 2010
          Well I passed the Civil Service Test and PT Test, So it worth my drive to Baltimore from Atlanta. I didnt think I would fail in the first place. The instructors were very strict as to how they wanted things done and did not mind failing you. Now I await on the call for the next step. They said we would probaly get a call this week.
          Congrats on passing!

The time between PT and Written Psych is pretty short. The time between Written Psych and the next phase.....?
          13O2 Aug '10
          List: <1000

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureRecruit86 View Post
            TEST TOOK ON AUGUST 13 & 14 2010
            Damn thats a helluva long drive. Good luck
            Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT. Joe Friday View Post
              Congrats on passing!

The time between PT and Written Psych is pretty short. The time between Written Psych and the next phase.....?
              seems like an eternity.... lol

Comment

• any1 know how i can get the selective service registration form

Comment

• Originally posted by bell30 View Post
                  any1 know how i can get the selective service registration form
                  In order to get your selective service registration number, first go to the Selective Service website:

https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfVerification.aspx

This page is where you can check on the status of an individual's selective service registration, and in the process, find their selective service registration number.

Now, fill out the man's (women are currently excluded from having to register with the selective service draft) last name, social security number, and date of birth.

Once you have entered all of the necessary data, click on the "submit" button. You will be taken to a page that displays the man's name, selective service number, and the date that he registered.

Print this information. This is often viable proof that an individual has in fact registered with the Selective Service, making him eligible for government assistance. Hold onto this paperwork for future reference.
                  13O2 Aug '10

Comment

• thanks Joe

Comment

• Poly is finally scheduled.. I'm so excited

Comment

• 10-4 how long did it take you to complete the steps?

Comment

• [QUOTE=bell30;2455313]10-4 how long did it take you to complete the steps?[/QUOTE

Civil Service 02/16
                          Agility 03/13
                          Written psych 04/07
                          BI interview 08/5
                          Poly 08/26

Comment

• Originally posted by bell30 View Post
                            thanks Joe
                            No problem. I know that number on the "to bring" list is bogus

Originally posted by bmore_10-4 View Post

Civil Service 02/16
                            Agility 03/13
                            Written psych 04/07
                            BI interview 08/5
                            Poly 08/26
                            Good God, man. I can only hope to get a BI by Thanksgiving!
                            13O2 Aug '10

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT. Joe Friday View Post
                              No problem. I know that number on the "to bring" list is bogus

Good God, man. I can only hope to get a BI by Thanksgiving!
                              It shouldn't take that long. For me, it was about a month and a half. Hopefully, you get called soon.

Also, thanks for the directions, jvegas. I-83 led me right to the garage.

Comment

• Bcpd called me today to set up my psyc, and to turn in my documents , they seem to be moveing real quick considering that i just took the civil service test and physical agility last week, im not sure if they moveing this quick due to the fact i have no criminal record and no traffic tickets so i hope they keep this pace up. Booking my ticket tonight so i dont have take that drive back there when i go in 2 weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11566 users online. 380 members and 11186 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X