300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damstr View Post
    That question can get you in trouble because they might ask you if you've researched the poly and that question qualifies IMO. Just letting you know.
    Yea they didn't like when I told them I had done research in college on polygraphs, mainly the Supreme Court case U.S. vs. Scheffer (1998). I even quoted the latter part of this line from Justice Thomas: "Unlike other expert witnesses who testify about factual matters outside the jurors’ knowledge, such as the analysis of fingerprints, ballistics, or DNA found at a crime scene, a polygraph expert can supply the jury only with another opinion, in addition to its own, about whether the witness was telling the truth." [emphasis mine]

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieKnuckles View Post
      Google news, search for TRAINING TACTICS BALTIMORE. First result.

http://www.abc2news.com/content/inve...h33bXE5xw.cspx
      ok, i have been away for a WHILE. that is the diamond training that i was a part of last year. look through this thread to about sept 2008 and you will find it. it is in no way new. its a 28 day training designed by a guy that fought in fallujah. its a 4 part training that addresses areas that the "total" officer should encompass.

Comment

• Does anybody know what kind of paperwork you do at final processing? Do you need to bring anything or provide any documents?

Comment

• You in BNorth?

I didn't apply, but I got hooked into reading this thread. Rooting for you guys tha have been around awhile.
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

• where is there parking for the bpd headquarters?

Comment

• Originally posted by cdn78 View Post
              where is there parking for the bpd headquarters?
              There's a parking lot about 3 blocks away from headquarters on Fayette/Baltimore street. Last time I was there it was $5 to park all day.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Last edited by alc31180; 02-06-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• I read through the whole thread, but I noticed there were two different posts on schedule. What is the shift? Thanks

Is it still 4/3?

Out of State Process, is this still gone?

Thanks
                  MDRDEP:

Comment

• I forgot the shifts but I know midnights are 11-7 and its a 28 day rotation with 6 on 2 off. Then when you get a Friday, Sat off you also get Sun. The next week after that would be Sat, Sun, Mon off then you're back to 6 on 2 off.

Out of state process is still not around and the academy for the 18th is not even halfway filled but a lot of people are waiting. A friend of a friend has still been waiting since approx. August, so they might have a big pool just waiting to push all in. Good luck to everyone in the process and remember one word : PATIENCE!!!! It took me exactly a year to get in, which was fast to me.

Oh yeah and thanks for at least reading back into the forum and trying to find an answer. Also a good tip is to not believe everything everyone is saying about dates, times, whats gonna happen etc. because in the end it will always change. Don't get your hopes up and don't get discouraged. In the mean time, be cool!
                    “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Comment

• Toto80,

Thank you for answering my question-much appreciated!
                      MDRDEP:

Comment

• Has any one here who took the agility on the 17th of oct and are from out of state gotten a call from there BI OR has anyone heard that they will be calling out staters to continue processing the end of NO

Comment

• Finally! Got the call for final processing. Started the process in February and recently had to retake the agility test since it had been 6 months since passing. Best of luck to those who are close. Looking forward to the December Academy and meeting you all!

Comment

• Hi all, I am starting the process with BCPD and going to have a agility test on Dec/12. So, anyone here have any ideas about how long it gonna take for the process , it would be a great appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPD4ME View Post
                              Has any one here who took the agility on the 17th of oct and are from out of state gotten a call from there BI OR has anyone heard that they will be calling out staters to continue processing the end of NO

I'm from out of state. Took the written in Oct, passed my agility in the middle of Nov and am meeting my BI to hand in my paperwork in early Dec. Looks like it's moving pretty quickly for me. In the meantime, I'm just being patient and hoping for the best.
                              Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

Last edited by BroSlip09; 01-28-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18308 users online. 461 members and 17847 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X