Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely not. I know the process is quite long I just want to get stuff done and I also know they take their dear old time. I know some people have moved along faster in the process then others...
    Howard County Police Department
    Written Exam Passed: 10/24/09
    Agility Passed: 10/24/09
    Background Packet Handed in: 11/05/09
    Oral Interview: 01/21/10

Comment

• Hey Den87, first of all congrats on getting hired, I have a question for you or for anyone else who was hired. When you do the final processing, do you have to give them a updated credit report? My credit score now is around 730 and I wanted to buy a car since mine is about to die on me, and I dont want to buy something big if its goning to hurt my chances on getting hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by damstr View Post
        Absolutely not. I know the process is quite long I just want to get stuff done and I also know they take their dear old time. I know some people have moved along faster in the process then others...
        I'm a bit over 3 months since seeing my BI so Eric hopefully you don't make the class before me. Things happen fast until the BI. That takes time as it should.

Good luck to everyone.

Impatiently waiting.........

Comment

• Originally posted by cmartin998 View Post
          I'm a bit over 3 months since seeing my BI so Eric hopefully you don't make the class before me. Things happen fast until the BI. That takes time as it should.

Good luck to everyone.

Impatiently waiting.........

Don't call me naive, but I'm hoping that my investigation will be fast.
          Last edited by Sense0Purpose1; 10-04-2009, 10:00 PM.
          sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

Comment

• Hey let me know if you guys or anyone you know want some steel armor for your dept issued vest. I have a front and back plate for grabs. They are a year old, 5 x 8" (fits inside the point blank dept issued vest witht the 5x8 panel pockets). The born on date is 05/08. They will stop up to a 12g slug. 300 and PM if u need pics or more details. I no longer need these. Remember the dept or myself wont cover any injuries sustained or death if your wearing these..so you assume all liability by wearing these. A lot of guys and myself didnt care though...with all the assault rifles out there, better be safe than sorry.
            "Sometimes there is Justice and sometimes there is Just Us"

Comment

• yup thats what i gave them

Originally posted by am212
              Does anyone know for the credit report that we have to hand in with our other papers, will they accept the one printed off online from annualcreditreport? And do they want your whole ss# displayed or only the last 4 digits, that is an option i saw.....
              "Sometimes there is Justice and sometimes there is Just Us"

Comment

• Anyone remember what time the Lexington Garage opens up, right near HQ?
                Driving down tuesday at 1:00am, want to get the car in there at 6:00 and have my second breakfast.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kinda vacant around here lately eh?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yeah pretty much. Guess nothing has been going on. :/. I'm waiting to do my agility test on the 17th.

How fast did you do the 1.5 run in?

Comment

• I took my time because I'm really out of shape. I ran it in 14:20 I'm getting back into shape really not proud of my time but I passed on my first try! I think it needs to be don in 16 and some change. Good luck and you should be fine just dont give up and done walk on the sheild!!!

Comment

• Nice. My goal is low 12 high 11 because Howard County requires 12:38 and I'm also applying there.

Comment

Yeah pretty much. Guess nothing has been going on. :/. I'm waiting to do my agility test on the 17th.

How fast did you do the 1.5 run in?

12:30 I think.

Sidenote, until I get my fingerprints re-done on tuesday, I'm going to be obsessive about not ruining them.
                          Last edited by Sense0Purpose1; 10-10-2009, 12:48 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Well the academy is fun haha no one dropped yet theres 62 of us still let me know wen the next class is bc i think there is one they talked about it for Nov./dec. as for the updated credit report i only gave them 1 wen i turned in my app they didnt ask for another.
                            Baltimore City Police

Written Test: 1/9/09-Passed
                            Written PSY Test: 1/9/09-Passed
                            Agility Test: 1/10/09-Passed
                            Meet BI(Background Packet Submitted): 1/10/09- Passed
                            Background Inv. started: 4/15/09 to 6/20/09: Passed
                            Medical: 6/26/09-Passed
                            PSY Interview: 7/7/09-Passed
                            Polygraph: 8/7/09-Passed
                            Final processing: 8/24/09-Passed
                            HIRED: 9/1/09

Comment

• Nice. You all doing a lot of running and exercise?

Comment

Nice. You all doing a lot of running and exercise?
                                HaHa, yeah, you could call it that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10640 users online. 506 members and 10134 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X