Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................................................. ......................
    Last edited by Tee.Elle.; 08-31-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Oh, oops. Semantics is a killer on that one. I meant recruits, of course! In my defense though, the paper calls you all cadets. And everything you read in the Sun is true.

It hurts me to even write that.

Comment

• While I'm thinking of it....

Does the BPD Academy have any other folks from other agencies in it? I know the Watershed Police recently said they were going to start sending folks to the academy - and I didn't know if it was to the BPD Academy, or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by LochRaven View Post
          While I'm thinking of it....

Does the BPD Academy have any other folks from other agencies in it? I know the Watershed Police recently said they were going to start sending folks to the academy - and I didn't know if it was to the BPD Academy, or another.
          yes, we have balt city sheriff deputies, APD, school police, MTA, and i do believe watershed rangers will be here soon. we recently had a watershed ranger official doing some self defense training with us.

Comment

• I've been at the Academy for the past 2 days, gotta love hicks. Anyways I have to admit that I think it's definetely heading in the right direction. Changed A LOT in the past 8 years.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

Comment

• what do you mean gotta love hicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by chs1993 View Post
                what do you mean gotta love hicks?
                He's referring to the "Hick's Method" of self defense training that city police undergo.

Comment

• I still haven't heard anything. I have talked with my recruiter on Monday, but he hasn't called me back yet.

Comment

• I just got off the phone with a cadet and he was not sure if the class had been filled yet. He told me to call back at noon.

Comment

• I got my call today!! I'll see you guys next Friday!

Comment

• congrats and good luck!

Comment

• Class has been pushed back to may 2.

Comment

• .................................................. ......................
                            Last edited by Tee.Elle.; 08-31-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tee.Elle. View Post
                              I heard about that. Looks like you'd be missing a few key ingredients to the whole "first week" experience if you came next week. So the week after it shall be...
                              What you mean by that?

Comment

• [
                                .................................................. ......................
                                Last edited by Tee.Elle.; 08-31-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7231 users online. 382 members and 6849 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X