300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland National Capital Park Police PG

Just got an email letting me know my testing date will be in the mail anyone know about this department or the process? Thanks

Testing this Saturday 7/8/2017 anyone else going?

Comment

Is there a physical fitness requirement for lateral officers?? On the website it says that there is one for new officers, but didn't say anything about laterals.

Comment

Fit test is usually for the new hires.

Comment

Just a quick question for the OP... why would you apply for a position when you know nothing of the dept?
          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Did anyone submitted the PHS and supporting documents to this agency for lateral in pass 3 months and heard anything back ?
            Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

They've recently reopened the announcement, I believe written and PT testing is October 5th for those applications that are accepted. Hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Submitted my PHS to them coming up on almost 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Anyone else currently in the process?

Comment

I think they're finally scheduling initial interviews this week. Good luck to everyone

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6379 users online. 344 members and 6035 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X