300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland National Capital Park Police PG

Just got an email letting me know my testing date will be in the mail anyone know about this department or the process? Thanks

Testing this Saturday 7/8/2017 anyone else going?

Comment

Is there a physical fitness requirement for lateral officers?? On the website it says that there is one for new officers, but didn't say anything about laterals.

Comment

Fit test is usually for the new hires.

Comment

Just a quick question for the OP... why would you apply for a position when you know nothing of the dept?
          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Did anyone submitted the PHS and supporting documents to this agency for lateral in pass 3 months and heard anything back ?
            Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

They've recently reopened the announcement, I believe written and PT testing is October 5th for those applications that are accepted. Hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Submitted my PHS to them coming up on almost 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Anyone else currently in the process?

Comment

I think they're finally scheduling initial interviews this week. Good luck to everyone

Comment

They are hiring now

Comment

Ok, so here is my situation, which is very bizarre. So, I applied for the PG county division in June of 2020. Due to covid, I had to wait until December to start the lateral orientation. I did everything from the interview, finger prints, references being contacted, and the CSVA. I was scheduled to do the medical back in February and everything was lining up perfectly. So, on the day I had to do the first portion of the medical, I went up there to find out my appointment was canceled without any notification…smh. So, I try to call my investigator to see what’s going on and she told me that they’re going to reschedule my medical. After a few weeks, I was still trying to figure out what was going on and of course, the answers were very vague with no direct reason as to why they canceled my medical on the day I arrive to do it. So, to this day, I still don’t know if I’m even in the process or not(I’m just assuming I’m not). I called and no one seems to want to tell me anything at this point. I was literally at the finish line and it seemed like I was going to get the job, but due to the unprofessional way of doing things, it stopped. I was crushed and still feel a way about that situation. Have anyone that was in the December of 2020 lateral orientation got a job offer or has anyone been in this situation similar to mine? Just curious.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4325 users online. 253 members and 4072 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X