300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland officers!!

Just trying to meet other officers here in Maryland. I am soon entering the academy for Charles County SD.

I'll probably be moving to Maryland next month for a fed police job.
    Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Almost lifelong Marylander here.
      In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

You'll meet plenty at the academy.
        "Nobody cares when the tears of a clown fall down."

Comment

fellow Marylander here

Comment

did someone say...maryland? Here!
            "The glory goes to those that dance on land mines and live to die another day"

"Get on it Mel"

Comment

Im here.............. PGPD

Comment

Add another PG roller to the party!

Comment

michael and helocop, I was at the funeral for Steve, very sad. Do you know what's going on with that case.
                  BCoPd

Comment

Maryland here as well....countin' down the days until Oct 3

Comment

I am from Baltimore, but I haven't been back in 10 years. Once I wrap things up here in the Pacific next year I will be returning. BPD here I come...
                      No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

I live in cecil co. (hate it ) but rent is cheap ( like 0) i work in DC for a FED LE agency the money is better in DC and i've worked in DC for 3yrs. I just hate the commute.

Comment

Cecil to DC everyday?!? I'm impressed!
                          In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

applied for Calvert county Corrections Officer this week. any tips on how it goes from here would be great. like what to do/not do. what to expect for interveiw and psych test , i have never taken one before or a polygraph either what kind of stuff they ask? I have heard its mostly just making sure you arent lieing about past criminal stuff. I have nothing to worry about there, i am so clean its almost shameful...LOL almost. I like the fact that i have never been in trouble or done any kind of drugs. Well thanks in advance, and stay safe out there!

Comment

Originally posted by 05Hemi
                              applied for Calvert county Corrections Officer this week. any tips on how it goes from here would be great. like what to do/not do. what to expect for interveiw and psych test , i have never taken one before or a polygraph either what kind of stuff they ask? I have heard its mostly just making sure you arent lieing about past criminal stuff. I have nothing to worry about there, i am so clean its almost shameful...LOL almost. I like the fact that i have never been in trouble or done any kind of drugs. Well thanks in advance, and stay safe out there!
                              The best advice: Don't lie about anything!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4570 users online. 253 members and 4317 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X