300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baltimore county police academy questions

hello, I am in baltimore county and after countless job related issues, i have turned back to my dream of becoming a BCPO. I am some what out of shape and am curious as to how things are in the police academy. It states para military environment. Does this mean its like a "Go Home Daily " boot camp?

What kind of physical training should i expect? I like to have all this knowledge before i send in my application. Maybe take a tour of the academy.

Since i know i have to get into shape, i have found a nice physical regimine that i want to follow. Curtousy of the AAPD website.

Please help...

thank you :-)

Not Maryland but here are some Academy pics that may be give you an idea...
    (Edit: I don't know why it's the world's longest link..... )

http://www.mass.gov/portal/index.jsp?pageID=eopssubtopic&L=6&L0=Home&L1=Fundi ng+%26+Training+Opportunities&L2=Law+Enforcement&L 3=State+Police+Academy&L4=Academy+Recruit+Class+(R .T.T.)&L5=78th+Recruit+Training+Troop&sid=Eeops
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3595 users online. 138 members and 3457 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X