300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery County Police Department

Hey everyone, I'm currently in the process for MoCo and was wondering if anyone else was too? I'm currently awaiting to get called in for the polygraph. I've heard they are looking to hire around 80 and that the academy is going to be around June or July. Feel free to post anything you know!

No one on here is applying?

Comment

I am in the process as well.

Comment

You in poly too?

Comment

I already had it.

Comment

Oh, I'm still waiting.

Comment

Good luck with the process.

Comment

Thanks, have you heard anything since the poly?

Comment

I am as well, just had my sit down interview with my BI. Waiting for a few last contacts to get back to them and then my file goes before the committee to get reviewed and then they offer a conditional offer of employment to go through the medical/poly/psych. At least that is what I was told this past week.

Good luck to all of you currently in process.
                  This scenario is designed for you to lose. No one will "win" Redman. You only survive Redman.

Comment

Sorry about the late response. I finished the process in December and received a Final Offer.

Comment

I cant give you exact dates when I had all my stuff, but had my poly about two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by UnEqUaL View Post
                        Sorry about the late response. I finished the process in December and received a Final Offer.
                        As in did all the steps or was that the conditional offer and needing to complete the other steps?
                        This scenario is designed for you to lose. No one will "win" Redman. You only survive Redman.

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown_Mike View Post
                          As in did all the steps or was that the conditional offer and needing to complete the other steps?
                          Not sure what's not to understand, "Final Offer", meaning that I was offered the job...it came after I received my "Conditional Offer", which occurred after the Polygraph, but before the Medical and Psychological.

Comment

Originally posted by UnEqUaL View Post
                            Not sure what's not to understand, "Final Offer", meaning that I was offered the job...it came after I received my "Conditional Offer", which occurred after the Polygraph, but before the Medical and Psychological.
                            Just clarifying, seems a lot of people get excited and don't understand the difference; congrats either way, good luck, and perhaps I'll be in the academy with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown_Mike View Post
                              Just clarifying, seems a lot of people get excited and don't understand the difference; congrats either way, good luck, and perhaps I'll be in the academy with you.
                              Okay. No misinformation here.

Good luck to you in the process.

Stay safe!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3099 users online. 138 members and 2961 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X