300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple questions about MSP.

Hello guys, I'm giving heavy consideration applying to MSP; however, I have a few questions if one of you guys would be kind enough to answer them.

1. MSP's tattoo policy is pretty explicit about what's prohibited, but they don't really say anything about arm tattoos above the elbow. Are they permitted to show as long as they aren't obscene or do they have to be covered.

2. I know that MSP is, infact, a full service agency, but do they stick strictly to the highways in some of the more populated counties such as Howard Co?

3. How long are you on the road before you have opportunities such as detective, etc?

4. Does MSP have any kind of incentive pay for being bilingual?
    Last edited by dwhit824; 07-02-2014, 12:05 PM.

Originally posted by dwhit824 View Post
    Hello guys, I'm giving heavy consideration applying to MSP; however, I have a few questions if one of you guys would be kind enough to answer them.

1. MSP's tattoo policy is pretty explicit about what's prohibited, but they don't really say anything about arm tattoos above the elbow. Are they permitted to show as long as they aren't obscene or do they have to be covered.

2. I know that MSP is, infact, a full service agency, but do they stick strictly to the highways in some of the more populated counties such as Howard Co?

3. How long are you on the road before you have opportunities such as detective, etc?

4. Does MSP have any kind of incentive pay for being bilingual?
    1. Tattoos may not be visible while in any of our uniforms. Covering them up with anything other than the normal uniform items does not suffice.

2. Metro Areas are mostly traffic including Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Howard, Prince George's, and Charles County. Outside of these counties, MSP provides full service in accordance with each county's memorandum of understanding.

3. Every specialized unit, save for a few such as Aviation Command and Executive Protection, will require that troopers be off probation before they can apply.

4. $25 per pay period in which bilingual skills were used. If your skills aren't requested in a particular pay period, you won't receive compensation.

Comment

Thank you, Trooper Medic, greatly appreciated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5184 users online. 322 members and 4862 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X