Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worcester County

Who has any inside 411 on WCSO?

I have not heard many compliants. I know that a lot have lateraled into the agency in the past year from neighboring agencies. They have take home cars and overall decent equiptment.

Worcester County is the most eastern county in the State of Maryland and borders both the State Of Delaware and Virginia. Worcester County covers a vast area and is home to Ocean City the second largest city in Maryland during the summer.

Comment

MDYoung...will send you a PM

Comment

Do they hire often? My family and I are looking to move into the area next spring and I've already applied to the MSP and I'm looking into Salisbury PD and Ocean City PD.

Comment

I know Salisbury PD was looking for 10 officers, and they value laterals. OCPD seems to always be hiring, I can tell you that they only have take-home cars during the winter (off-season).

Worcester Co seems to rarely hire, as I haven't seen a posting in years. A lot of Eastern Shore agencies hire off and on... Ocean Pines, Pocomoke, Snow Hill, etc.
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
            I know Salisbury PD was looking for 10 officers, and they value laterals. OCPD seems to always be hiring, I can tell you that they only have take-home cars during the winter (off-season).

Worcester Co seems to rarely hire, as I haven't seen a posting in years. A lot of Eastern Shore agencies hire off and on... Ocean Pines, Pocomoke, Snow Hill, etc.
            Thank you for the info. I havent looked into Pocomoke and Ocean Pines yet. Im still in the application process for MSP and I'm keeping my options open incase it doesn't work out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5086 users online. 316 members and 4770 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X