300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilmington, De. PD

Hello everyone if anyone is interested in applying we are taking applications for the 96th police academy. Applications deadline is July 3rd, also we are having a job fair on June 21st from 9am to 1pm. If you have any questions about the job and or city please feel free to ask. Here is the link.
    http://www.wilmingtonde.gov/government/policeacademy

The Career Day will be held in the multipurpose room at the William T. McLaughlin Public Safety Building, 300 North Walnut Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801.

Comment

Is Bruno Battaglia still working there? Applied years ago and turned it down. Biggest mistake I have ever made... Great Department!

Comment

I don't know, I'm from the last class so don't know everyone. I'll find out.

Comment

Deadline has been pushed back to Wednesday July 30th due to not enough applications. Any questions ask me I work for the department. I love it and if you like the run and gun style this is the department for you. Again any questions post them here or PM. I'll check back as much as I can.

Comment

------------
            Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

How many officer are they looking for? also is there gonna be more then one academy?
              NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
              Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

30 hopefully more. From what I heard there trying to do back to back academies.

Comment

Please PM with your name if you sent in an application. I am doing a survey on how many applications were sent in through this site alone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3215 users online. 154 members and 3061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X