300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland state police class 142

I have seen that there are not a lot of MSP stuff on the board so I wanted to start this post for people applying to get in class 142. How is everyone's process going? I have finished my process and will be in the next class now I'm just waiting for June 23rd.

Do you know how often they present packets to the selection commitee?

Comment

Originally posted by jobruno View Post
      Do you know how often they present packets to the selection commitee?
      I was told every few days but all the people have to be present so if any of them are on vacation that will make your wait time longer that's what happen to me. Maybe give them a call just to see your status on the police selection committee.

Comment

Thanks yea i will give them a call later this week to check the status.

Comment

Let me know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Out2sea View Post
            I have seen that there are not a lot of MSP stuff on the board so I wanted to start this post for people applying to get in class 142. How is everyone's process going? I have finished my process and will be in the next class now I'm just waiting for June 23rd.
            I'm waiting to sign up for my oral interview and polygraph dates, how long did it take to finish your process? And what's your background to get best qualified ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacket View Post
              I'm waiting to sign up for my oral interview and polygraph dates, how long did it take to finish your process? And what's your background to get best qualified ?
              It took me about 4 and 1/2 months to finish my process....I'm not sure what you mean by what your background to get best qualified have to be.

Comment

It took me about 4 and 1/2 months to finish my process....I'm not sure what you mean by what your background to get best qualified have to be.
                Do you have prior LEO or military experience?

Comment

Do you have prior LEO or military experience?
                  No I just graduated college in December I did intern with the state police though.

Comment

No I just graduated college in December I did intern with the state police though.
                    Ok congrats, I have a degree and Leo experience

Comment

Ok congrats, I have a degree and Leo experience
                      That's great where did/do you work currently?...and why you want to leave there and come to the state if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

That's great where did/do you work currently?...and why you want to leave there and come to the state if you don't mind me asking?
                        For the gov, the job isn't what I thought it would be, I was hoping I can get labeled best or better since I have a degree /experience /clean background...not worried about the background or polygraph, I've taken 3 polygraphs successfully
                        Last edited by Jacket; 03-28-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

For the gov, the job isn't what I thought it would be, I was hoping I can get labeled best or better since I have a degree /experience /clean background...not worried about the background or polygraph, I've taken 3 polygraphs successfully
                          You get label best or better on how you do throughout your process so you should be good to go class 142 starts in June so hopefully they speed your process and get you in for this class. I heard they want a class of at least 80 to 90 and they need a lot of minorities for what I have heard.

Comment

I started with the Feds. It is NOT traditional police work. Many people don't realize that and many either leave or live unhappily with their career choice.

Comment

How was academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6079 users online. 392 members and 5687 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X