Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery Co Sheriff

Anyone taking the test on Oct. 15?

And anything that anyone can tell me about this dept would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Rob 812; 09-20-2011, 02:32 PM.

I'll be there

the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office does court security, prisoner transport, warrant service, fugitive recovery and domestic violence.

http://www.mcsheriff.com/

Comment

I'll be there!
      Last edited by bcpdrpd24; 09-20-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I will be there as well...Anyone have info on the projected academy date for them I am guessing Jan. or Feb., Also how many deputy's they plan to hire off this recruitment?

Comment

site says not hiring at this time is it already closed.and do they take laterals?

Comment

Originally posted by 67supersport View Post
            site says not hiring at this time is it already closed.and do they take laterals?
            They are hiring. Oddly enough it's listed on MCPD's website:

http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/oh...Sheriff/DS.asp

Can't answer your question about laterals though.

Comment

Did anyone attach a resume when submitting their application? Also, is there a Quality Assurance Board (QAB) for the Sheriff's Office?

Thanks.

Comment

I didn't. Anyone get an invitation letter yet?

Comment

Yup I attached a resume.

bcpdrpd24, did you get the emails from them? 1st one said they'd be mailing a map and confidential questionnaire to us to complete, but then a few days later they sent another email that said there was a change of plans: Instead they attached the map file and said we'd be completing the confidential questionnaire on test day.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I did not. But I called and they told me to show up anyway and let them know I had applied. It's 830 this Saturday 101 Monroe street.

Comment

I applied and passed the written test in on 12/17/2011 with "well qualified." my status as been "eligible list" since and told i will be scheduled for an interview. anyone hear back?

Comment

I took and passed it on Nov 12, haven't heard a word since other than the email that said I was "well-qualified".

When and how did they tell you you'd be scheduled for an interview?

Comment

Do I read the website correctly; you can just show up to one of the test dates?

Comment

Rob- the email said "should you be selected for further consideration you will be contacted directly." nothing has changed since I passed.

Snapper- you apply through the montgomery county website. (just follow the link on mcsheriff.com). then they will contact you on your test date and provide a link to print the confidential questionnaire and bring that in with you to your test.

Comment

I'm in the same boat, they said at the test that about 800 applied for something like 4/7 positions. I think there are a bunch of well qualified staus candidates, I would think they are looking at all the paperwork and trying to get a number that they want to interview.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3911 users online. 230 members and 3681 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X