300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camden Yard

Ok guys, my Maryland brothers gave me great info last time, so Im hoping you will come through for me again!! Myself and several other guys from the FBINA will be headed up to Baltimore this weekend for an Orioles game. I know nothing about the location or ability to get tickets. Can anyone steer me in the right direction as far as safe place to park my unmarked and if we would be able to find decent tix day of? Thanks in advance!!
    Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be known as the children of God."

As long as they aren't playing the Yankees or Red Sox, tickets won't be a problem.

Edit: just noticed you said this weekend, looks like you have an interleague vs. the Nats, I wouldn't imagine good tickets being hard to find, even though the DC/Baltimore matchups usually have some draw.
    Last edited by Rob 812; 05-18-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

When I go to watch the Os loose I take Light Rail from the Glenn Burnie station. The trip takes about 30 mins costs $3.20, parking is free and the station is right at Camden Yards. Its much cheaper than parking in a garage. The train also runs from BWI and from Hunt Valley in the north. You can also take the subway from Owings Mills (transfer to light rail at Lexington Market).

http://mta.maryland.gov/services/lightrail/

http://mta.maryland.gov/services/subway/
      Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum
      To err is human, but to persist is diabolical

Comment

There is a parking garage right at the corner of baltimore st. and ( i forget the main road name going up) just south of lexinton market...thats where Ive always parked then its a 3 block walk straight down to the stadium. Cost is usally 5-10$....

There is a scalp free ticket zone on corner of stadium right across street from Pickles Pub.....good tix face value or less there of I'm sure the ticket booth will have some. I do the scalp free zone cause people usually dump nice seats there for cheap.
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys!!! I know we'll make it in ok now!!
          Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be known as the children of God."

Comment

You can park in a garage on conway and charles. minutes away from the stadium, walking distance.

If you get there early enough you can actually bat third!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3953 users online. 214 members and 3739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X