Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secure Parking at Baltimore Airport for Unmarked Law Enf. Vehicle?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure Parking at Baltimore Airport for Unmarked Law Enf. Vehicle?

Looking for some help from my Baltimore area law enf. brothers here. Im currently an out of state officer attending the FBI National Academy in Quantico. Im flying home out of Baltimore in a cpl of weeks, and have some concerns about leaving my unmarked vehicle just anywhere in long term parking. Have heard stories in the past of a secure place where NA students were able to leave their cars for a cpl of days either at, or close to the airport. Anyone have any info on this? I would be GREATLY appreciated!!
    Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be known as the children of God."

Originally posted by DubyaB View Post
    Looking for some help from my Baltimore area law enf. brothers here. Im currently an out of state officer attending the FBI National Academy in Quantico. Im flying home out of Baltimore in a cpl of weeks, and have some concerns about leaving my unmarked vehicle just anywhere in long term parking. Have heard stories in the past of a secure place where NA students were able to leave their cars for a cpl of days either at, or close to the airport. Anyone have any info on this? I would be GREATLY appreciated!!
    I would contact the Maryland Transportation Authority Police, as they are the ones that protect the airport.

Comment

There is an employee parking area to the rear of the short term garage in front of the terminal where MTAP parks their POVs.
      I would think they would give you a temp permit. Call them: 410-859-7040

Comment

Thanks guys!! I'll definately give them a call!!
        Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be known as the children of God."

Comment

If that doesn't work out MSP "P Barrack" is right around the corner, you could give them a call 410-761-5130

Comment

also, please post back to let us know how MdTA handles your request. thanks

Comment

I also sent you a private message...

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser1 View Post
                If that doesn't work out MSP "P Barrack" is right around the corner, you could give them a call 410-761-5130
                +1 MSP will have no problem giving you a parking spot for a few days if MDTA doesnt work out. Like the previous poster said please let us what MDTA says.

Comment

Not to speak for another agency, but historically MdTA has been great at accommodating the needs of other departments.

Comment

I contacted the Capt at the MDTA Police at BWI and he was more than accomodating and said it would not be an issue for me to park there. Even gave me his number to call if I had any problems!! Can't get any better than that!!! Thanks for the help everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by DubyaB View Post
                      I contacted the Capt at the MDTA Police at BWI and he was more than accomodating and said it would not be an issue for me to park there. Even gave me his number to call if I had any problems!! Can't get any better than that!!! Thanks for the help everyone!
                      You're welcome! Glad it worked out for you......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7024 users online. 372 members and 6652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X