Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Reason CCW Is So Hard to Get in MD?

Why is a CCW permit to impossible to obtain in Maryland? We supposedly have the second highest crime rate in the country, yet innocent people can't defend themselves against the nutjobs carrying weapons illegally.

Interested in whatever input anyone has...

I think you need write your senators, representives and so on...

I am so glad i live in state that allows ccw!

Comment

Too bad rep's don't care about anything but themselves. MD is a Democratic state, Democrats vote for what THEY PERSONALLY think is best, regardless of statistics, or proven studies.

Comment

The People's Democratic Republic of Maryland, Comrade, need I say more.
        Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum
        To err is human, but to persist is diabolical

Comment

Yep, its that simple, it's a blue state, barring small pockets like I live in. Start a business that requires you to carry large sums of cash, nightly deposits, I think thats the easiest way. But if you give up the business, expect them to revoke the permit.

Comment

Liberal Governor. the last republic governor was in the process of having the MSP superintendent revamp the CCW process to make it easier. with as Liberal as MD is, i doubt it will ever happen. if you wish to support the cause, join Maryland Shall Issue.org

Comment

Originally posted by GLHS837 View Post
              Yep, its that simple, it's a blue state, barring small pockets like I live in. Start a business that requires you to carry large sums of cash, nightly deposits, I think thats the easiest way. But if you give up the business, expect them to revoke the permit.
              not to mention that usually those permits have restrictions on when you can carry... I.E. to and from the bank.

Comment

Yep, its that simple, it's a blue state
                Not truly but the parts of the state with power are very blue. Look at an election map by county. It's blue through the middle.
                In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

It's not all the Dem's or Liberals. It's just the history behind the MD legislation. Put a label on it if you will, but Marylanders historically elect nutjobs that pass laws based on their own opinions. I just don't get when a good percentage of the state are for guns, why things like this happen... DPRM indeed...

Comment

Yeah, cause it's a may issue. Go to PA if you want shall issue.

Comment

Originally posted by mward26 View Post
                      Yeah, cause it's a may issue. Go to PA if you want shall issue.
                      May issue? More like won't issue... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Metro174 View Post
                        Not truly but the parts of the state with power are very blue. Look at an election map by county. It's blue through the middle.

I know, I live in St Marys

Comment

Isnt it funny how the states with the strictest gun laws have the highest violent crime rates?
                          13O2 Aug '10
                          List: <1000

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2741 users online. 138 members and 2603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X