300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Trooper Question

I am in the process of setting up an open house for my volunteer fire company. Every year we have a local medical helicopter land as well as do a half hour tour of the aircraft. I thought it might be very interesting to have a MD State Trooper Helicopter do this. Of course they would be kept available and be able to leave whenever they needed to. Do the MD State police have any past of doing this as well as how would I go about finding out more information? Thanks!

the governor may be using them as personal transportation to Ocean City again.

Comment

MSP Aviation has done stuff like that in the past. I don't know what their policies are on going out-of-state for a demo, or if they've curtailed that because of fuel costs by this point. I'm sure a friendly email or phone call could get you the answers you seek though: http://www.mspaviation.org/contact.asp

Comment

They did for my department under the guise of inter-agency training. After we did our auto-extrication demo, we did a patient loading drill with them. The fuel costs are a concern for the aviation division to come out to every open house. Contact them and see what you can work out. Also, depending on where in the state you are, you may want to consider US Park Police Aviation as they have made appearances at our open houses in the past.
        MPD Process
        Mass Processing Day - 10/24/15

Comment

Thanks for the advice and information!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6000 users online. 300 members and 5700 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X