300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTA Police Physical Agillity Test

Anyone going to the physical test this Wednesday April 7th?. They called me yesterday and told me it was Wednesday kinda of short notice. I was looking over what the test is and it said tire Change test, never heard of that. Anyone took this test before? is it pretty easy or hard? Thanks

Also, is the firearms test just a trigger pull test or is it something different?

Comment

I'm gonna be there. What time is yours?

I don't know the answers, but I can't wait to find out. Seems like a different test then the rest...

Comment

Good luck with the test guys... please let us know how it goes for you.

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

Thanks, well they called me what time i wanted to go 830 1030 or 2pm, then she said never mind your going at 2pm. I'm calling tomrrow and seeing if I can go at 830am. My job is mad that i have to take off on short notice, wish they called at least a week in advance.

Comment

Hawk 46 are you from Laplata ? did you go to the CCSO Physical test at Laplata high school a few weeks back?

Comment

Originally posted by coolwhip02 View Post
              Hawk 46 are you from Laplata ? did you go to the CCSO Physical test at Laplata high school a few weeks back?
              No and no.

Gotta start working on those observation skills.

Comment

went for the test. Wasn't to bad, but the heat took a toll on everyone who was out there. I made the grade and will await the next step.

Comment

Which group were you in?

Comment

I was in the 930 wednesday group.

Comment

Oh ok. Well, good luck to you too. Hope to see both of you in the Academy!

Comment

Anyone know the current test?
                        Run time, sit ups and push ups requirements? I couldn’t find anything online.

Comment

• boconnor
                          boconnor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's nys standards. Look up the Cooper standards. Also they have a sit and reach test

• boconnor
                          boconnor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Disregard my previous comment I didn't realize it wasn't MTA ny

When I passed my written, they gave me a sheet with the requirements
                        Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                        Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

J2H can you tell me what the written test was like and give me any tips? Also was it video based?
                          Lastly, what are the Requirements for the Physical Agility Test? I am 44 wonder what thew run was for the bracket.

Comment

I do not remember the Agility Test Requirements.... but when I took the written, it was grammar-based, asked map questions, and had a facial memory series.
                            Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                            "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                            Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5927 users online. 181 members and 5746 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X