300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurel PD cancels written test

If anyone was in the process with Laurel PD, you should be receiving a phone call today stating the written test for Saturday December 19th was canceled.

No reschedule date is in mind yet either.

Just got a call (and email).

Comment

I was looking forward to this test. Its the only hiring process I was involved in with a small city. I was excited by the prospect of a small city as opposed to all these gigantic counties and huge cities I am applying to.

Comment

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

I suppose after the holidays we will hear back with a new test date... the poor weather + holidays will push back the test date.

Comment

Does anyone know when the test will happen again.

Comment

Got the letter. Test was rescheduled for Jan 30th, 10am.

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Good luck you guys on the Laurel test. Only a few pass, when I took the test I was the only one who passes in the group I was in. So good luck and be alert and pay attention.

Comment

Is it the standard math/grammar/reading comprehension stuff or do they throw in the memory/personality test type of stuff that Baltimore City and Anne Arundel have?

Comment

Who else took the laurel exam this saturday 1-30-2010? I was there. I met another guy from this forum as well there.

Comment

I was there, as you already know.

Comment

How many people took the test?

Comment

Ummm... 30? and who knows how many passed.

I got my rejection letter from howard county today! yaaaaaa!!!!!

Here I come City of Laurel!

Comment

30!! Wow!!!

I remember when I tested with them a while back, there were 15 or so and they said that was the most they had take a test at one time.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6383 users online. 262 members and 6121 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X