300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSP Responses????

Has any one had any correspondence or communication from HR regarding the cancellation of the December class? I gather by the arduous process it is a wait and see game until funding gets available. Does LE agencies send out the R letters or are you in limbo and to assume that you didn't make the cut? As HR has informed me. "no news is good news"

My understanding is that anyoen currently still processing will continue to be processed until the application process is complete; however, I would expect that budgetary constraints would slow down the remaining process considerably as things like background investigations take money.

It's not so much a cancellation of the class as it is the wait and see game as to when they will be able to fund a class.

As far as your question regarding letters is concerned - I have yet to recieve an official letter from HR regarding the cancellation and, coincidently, my background has yet to be initiated as well. My best educated guess is that it will just take longer.

How far along are you?

Comment

MSP Responses

I am all finished with everything as told by HR, just in selection review, I gather if they do get a class this Winter I will probably have to redo the FFAT for the 3rd time and probaly the written Bc I think they are only good for a year

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5694 users online. 311 members and 5383 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X