300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Marked/Unmarked...

Everyone/agency has different cars and different paint styles. Post up what you have, Unmarked or Marked.

I don't have one or I'd post it haha...

I'll go ahead and start off the thread with a picture I took of a Annapolis City Police Car 3 months ago in the parking lot after inquiring about being apart of the agency.

^ Not a big fan of those style of lights, they just look weird. haha

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

That's a bad paint scheme and V-bars are god awful. You can actually feel the front of the car start to "lift" at speeds with V-bars....

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...coolest+CV%27s

Comment

Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
        That's a bad paint scheme and V-bars are god awful. You can actually feel the front of the car start to "lift" at speeds with V-bars....
        Thats funny as hell...

Comment

Thats only 3 pictures... there are alot of different cars out there... keep posting guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotts56 View Post
            Thats only 3 pictures... there are alot of different cars out there... keep posting guys.
            Lol 3 pictures? The thread he linked is like 4 pages, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
              Yeah , us cops have seen police cars. You really should be posting this on the "Iwannabeacopforum" Then you can all print the pd cars out and whack off to them.
              OUTSTANDING!!

Comment

Yeah , us cops have seen police cars. You really should be posting this on the "Iwannabeacopforum" Then you can all print the pd cars out and whack off to them.
                LMAO!

Comment

I LoL'd.

Tired of looking at them. Tired of cleaning them. Tired of driving them. Tired of changing tires on them. Tired of them in general.

Although mine is a new one with 8k miles...so we are still in the "love" stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
                    I LoL'd.

Tired of looking at them. Tired of cleaning them. Tired of driving them. Tired of changing tires on them. Tired of them in general.

Although mine is a new one with 8k miles...so we are still in the "love" stage.
                    Yeah...but what did he HAVE to use that particular car as an example

Comment

Isn't there a thread on this already? And one just for Maryland?
                      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
                        Isn't there a thread on this already? And one just for Maryland?
                        10-4 meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Gotts56 View Post
                          If by 3, you mean, 300.... then yes.

How about actually opening the thread and scrolling down a bit

Comment

Sorry about that one... wasn't on the first page... Don't start pulling the wannabe card on me... jesus.

Comment

The point of posting pics of a marked cruiser is that you get to see different agencies graphics and equipment. Unmarked will just all look like civilian Crown Victorias. Don't really see the point in that

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5125 users online. 264 members and 4861 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X