Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    What a waste.................

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/0...ic-misconduct/

Leave a comment:

• mp1161
    replied
    I was right, there is another entry-level academy which is starting near the end of June. Looking to hire 30 or so I hear? For those in the process expect "the call" to come mid-june, closer to the academy start date.

Leave a comment:

• choeborn84
    replied
    Originally posted by mp1161 View Post
    Congrats... the trend right now with MdTA is an academy class once a year starting in the summer. Don't know if that holds true to 2011 or not.
    They are hiring people who apllied in 2009? Good luck guys and i admire the patience
    on the other hand, i applied nov 2010 and finished psych and medical late april.
    My guess is the only reason they would push me so quickly would be to try to get me in the summer academy of 2011.
    thats if my packet is top 30 out of thousands?
    again i guess im waiting for the call like most of you guys
    im actually worried about my medical because of the eye exam, my glasses were outdated

Leave a comment:

• mp1161
    replied
    Originally posted by OnTheFence82 View Post
    Whelp, I'm finally finished all of the phases. Too soon to tell how the psych went (the color yellow does NOT make me sad), the medical seemed to go okay (nothing fell off or bled out during the doc exam). In the grand scheme not a huge deal but considering it took almost 2 years I'm glad to be at this point.
    Congrats... the trend right now with MdTA is an academy class once a year starting in the summer. Don't know if that holds true to 2011 or not.

Leave a comment:

• OnTheFence82
    replied
    Whelp, I'm finally finished all of the phases. Too soon to tell how the psych went (the color yellow does NOT make me sad), the medical seemed to go okay (nothing fell off or bled out during the doc exam). In the grand scheme not a huge deal but considering it took almost 2 years I'm glad to be at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Agent of SHIELD
    replied
    Is it true that MdTA will start accepting officers trained by PGCC Municipal?

Leave a comment:

• mp1161
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunner81 View Post
    Correction, its not a 2 x post. This is my update as of yesterday, my friend!
    It seems to be repetitive because that is exactly what i am going through right now, in circles.
    No No... what I meant was I accidently hit the reply button twice, didn't mean to.

Leave a comment:

• FrankieKnuckles
    replied
    It seems to be repetitive because that is exactly what i am going through right now, in circles.
    I think he meant that his situation was the same as yours and was just multiplying your post by two to denote this. Then again, I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Gunner81
    replied
    Originally posted by mp1161 View Post
    2x post

Leave a comment:

• mp1161
    replied
    Just spoke with the recruiting department. They said i should expect a call from B.I soon. They have already gathered candidates for this class and i should be in considered for the next one. No dates set yet for the next class. Sucks to be waiting to know when the next class will be. I would like to know candidates hired for this class, when was their process started?

I took my Oral Board in Feb and passed it, but since it has been a waiting game.

People who are being selected now started the process back in early 2009. Like I said before.... MdTA's process takes a long time.

Leave a comment:

• mp1161
    replied
    Just spoke with the recruiting department. They said i should expect a call from B.I soon. They have already gathered candidates for this class and i should be in considered for the next one. No dates set yet for the next class. Sucks to be waiting to know when the next class will be. I would like to know candidates hired for this class, when was their process started?

I took my Oral Board in Feb and passed it, but since it has been a waiting game.

2x post

Leave a comment:

• Gunner81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mp1161
    replied
    "the call" meaning the "you have been hired" call

Leave a comment:

• Agent of SHIELD
    replied
    Yeah but i doubt you have done your ORal Board either?
    I have done nothing......except turn in my packet!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3546 users online. 168 members and 3378 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X