300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent of SHIELD View Post
    I may be wrong, but i think it takes 1 1/4 laps to run 100m? So that should The 55/60m lanes should run right down the middle of the arena? About 4laps for 300m? I may be completely wrong??
    that would be a really tiny track. most outdoor tracks are 400 meters and the indoor ones ive run have been less.

Comment

Well, i guess i was wrong? COMPLETELT WRONG! The track is 200m. Did anyone have fun today? I feel great!! I cant wait to get the process started on my background. Its a little sloppy, but i dont haver anything criminal.
      PGPD
      Physical & Written: 12/09

MdTA
      Written: 3/3/10
      Physical: 3/17/10

Comment

200m wow, guess I was dead wrong too. How was the PAT? (I'm assuming there was one)

Comment

What is "PAT"?
          PGPD

MdTA

Comment

I think he means Physical Agility Test?

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

The agility test was pretty good. 300m run, 1.5mile run, push ups, sit ups, reaches and standing leap test. The most challenging part for me, was the 1.5mile run. I'm a sprinter, not a distance runner! Test was in balt., in the 5th reg. Armory. Not enough public parking up there. I wonder if the agiltiy test has changed? The background booklets are due this wk. Seems like their process is moving pretty quickly? Quicker than other departments??
              PGPD

MdTA

Comment

The agility test was pretty good. 300m run, 1.5mile run, push ups, sit ups, reaches and standing leap test. The most challenging part for me, was the 1.5mile run. I'm a sprinter, not a distance runner! Test was in balt., in the 5th reg. Armory. Not enough public parking up there. I wonder if the agiltiy test has changed? The background booklets are due this wk. Seems like their process is moving pretty quickly? Quicker than other departments??
                PGPD

MdTA

Comment

Anybody turn in their packets yet or begin the B.I. yet? Any good news??
                  PGPD

MdTA

Comment

Originally posted by Agent of SHIELD View Post
                    Anybody turn in their packets yet or begin the B.I. yet? Any good news??
                    Best of Luck to you in the hiring process... I hope you get in with MdTA...
                    Last edited by Gotts56; 04-02-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotts56 View Post
                      It's better than PGPD

You know, Gotts, with every post you make, you manage to rub someone the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by mp1161 View Post

You know, Gotts, with every post you make, you manage to rub someone the wrong way.
                        It's all opinion... but i'll please you and remove it. I don't try to but hey... It's my opinion.

Comment

It's all opinion... but i'll please you and remove it. I don't try to but hey... It's my opinion.

You are free to have those. It's just better to have it be based off of first hand knowledge of the situation.

Comment

You gotta know when to voice you opinion, and when to keep it to yourself. If what you say might offend others, it's best to keep it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by UnMaTcHeD
                              He is free to express his opinion, IMO it would have been helpful if he quantified with supporting details.
                              There are ups and downs for both... its about what you value in an a prospective agency.

Comment

There are ups and downs for both... its about what you value in an a prospective agency.
                                It seemed like an unsolicited opinion. I've been here for a minute myself and like you, I'm a young guy looking to get into the profession...but sometimes its better to sit back and take in all the advice being given or, if you have something productive to add, say it. But you should watch some of the comments you make...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6062 users online. 344 members and 5718 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X