300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery county corrections DOCR

Ok, I hope you guys can help me with this.
    I've applied with dept of Corrections and I have passed everything from interview, background, psych test, except the push ups and sit ups. Would this stop me from getting the job? Can I go for a retest after I'm being hired? Please respond ASAP. Thank you
    Last edited by Private09; 10-27-2009, 08:02 PM.

Originally posted by Private09 View Post
    I've applied with dept of Corrections and I have passed everything from interview, background, psych test, except the push ups and sit ups. Would this stop me from getting the job? Please respond ASAP. Thank you
    don't know whether any department will hire anyone that can not pass the fitness test.

Comment

I've applied with dept of Corrections and I have passed everything from interview, background, psych test, except the push ups and sit ups. Would this stop me from getting the job? Please respond ASAP. Thank you
      Everytime Ive taken someone there when I was at NNMC, they always seemed short handed. Unless its an MPCTC requirement, I dont think it would be a problem if you retested.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

With us, if you don't pass our agility the process is suspended until you pass it. Its the first step of our hiring process, and you have to take it until you pass to proceed.

Comment

I've applied with dept of Corrections and I have passed everything from interview, background, psych test, except the push ups and sit ups. Would this stop me from getting the job? Can I go for a retest after I'm being hired? Please respond ASAP. Thank you
          If it part of the hiring process to get hired and you have to pass it. Most likely you will not get hired, but since you are in the process, why not ask the Agency!
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3741 users online. 225 members and 3516 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X