Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Does TUPD still have the contract if they send you to the academy?

Also take alook at Univ. of Maryland Baltimore as they usually hire as does Coppin and Morgan state colleges.
    Last edited by orlandofed5-0; 09-28-2009, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dmbfan
    replied
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85242

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by Mjr5082 View Post
    I am assuming act 120 is a must? Also I was wondering how you contacted them in starting your process?
    No. They will take you if you have Act 120 but you will still need to go through MPCTC complaince training. I pulled out of the process when I went to DE with my former agency. If your not MPCTC certified (MD equivalent to 120) they will send you to whatever academy is enrolling recruits, however they do give preferance to MPCTC certified officers (generally retired P/O's from other agencies).

I called about 2-3 weeks after I sent in my app just to make sure they had recieved it cause they did not call me before.

Leave a comment:

• Mjr5082
    replied
    I am assuming act 120 is a must? Also I was wondering how you contacted them in starting your process?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by Mjr5082 View Post
    Anyone have any information on the Towson University police and the process of getting gired there?

Thanks
    I think they are fully staffed and are not giring.. Set yourself up.. They are anal over there about mistakes.

I applied several times and only heard back once. I had to go to the hr and take a writen test. If you passed, they sent you to the a pt exam. After you passed the pt test, they gave you a meeting with the detective who will do the BIs. After you hand in the book, they set up a polygraph exam.

Im sure the process is different from when I went through 5 years ago.
    Last edited by orlandofed5-0; 09-27-2009, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mjr5082
    started a topic Towson University Police

Towson University Police

Anyone have any information on the Towson University police and the process of getting gired there?

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5261 users online. 294 members and 4967 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X