Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore County being "short" on members is more behind the scence so to speak then actually being down on members.

For instance there are several (probably every) precinct that has members assigned to other units. They are officially still assigned to the precinct so when the command staff looks at staffing numbers it's a bit skewed.

I assume this is different from the city where they are actually menus "bodies".

Last I heard we were about as full on manpower as we have ever been in recent years. It's more complicated then A+B=C

Comment

Originally posted by Name Taken View Post
      Baltimore County being "short" on members is more behind the scence so to speak then actually being down on members.

For instance there are several (probably every) precinct that has members assigned to other units. They are officially still assigned to the precinct so when the command staff looks at staffing numbers it's a bit skewed.

I assume this is different from the city where they are actually menus "bodies".

Last I heard we were about as full on manpower as we have ever been in recent years. It's more complicated then A+B=C
      Thanks for the explanation. Being fully staffed is a good thing from a LE perspective but bad from a recruits perspective.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2937 users online. 220 members and 2717 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X