300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Town Of Kensington Marshal

Im guessing this is a 1-2 member agency but what exactly are the duties? Police, code enforcement etc?
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

I don't believe the agency exists anymore.It did exist in the late 1970's. At that time, it had one marshal, a former deputy from MCSO.

The last time I heard about Kensington law enforcement was some years ago when a friend from MCSO was detailed by the Sheriff to work a traffic detail in Kensington that involved a sign that was not an official traffic control device, She was smart enough to write only warnings, but I can only imagine what would have happpened if Jimmy Hoffa blew by the sign with Usama Bin Laden in the passenger seat.
    John from Maryland

Comment

John.. Thanks for the info. I happened to see a patch on ebay which represented this agency and got me wondering.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Yes they had a small dept back in the 60s and 70s that dwindled down to one officer before being dismantled, he was know as the "Town Clown"

Comment

Is there even any crime in Kensington ???... I've never heard of it.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
            There is very little crime and when there is, it's usually the kids getting out of school and doing stupid things. The town is very small, if you blink, you will miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
              The most notorious crime in Kensington was the DC Sniper shooting of the lady at the Kensington Shell gas station.

Comment

Doesnt exist anymore
                John 3:16

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5794 users online. 316 members and 5478 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X