300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the Final Offer Call Yesterday for the State Police

Not sure who else got a similar call, but I got accepted to attend the 133rd trooper canidate class starting on the 29th of September. If anyone else is attending send me a PM. Good luck to all!!!

P.S. I know I spelled hopeful wrong...

Congratulations!
    Baltimore Police Department
    **Finally :0)**

Comment

Congrats!!! Best wishes to you in the academy! Enjoy it.
      "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

----------
          Last edited by CableDog82; 05-18-2010, 06:09 AM. Reason: Cancel

Comment

Does anyone know when class 134 will be?

Comment

Good luck you you and remember, while the first week is tough, you are not the first to experience it and will not be the last. Those that came ahead of you are no better (but perhaps worse than you!) than you. Never quit! You will make it!

Comment

YAY FOR YOU! Now all you got to do is spend 6 months showing alot of angry P.T. instuctors that you deserve your big smoky hat!
                The greatest misconception in police work that gets more officers killed is alot of cops are still taught to use the "minimum force necessary". In reality a true professional will always resort to the "Maximum Allowable Force" to resolve a situation. They mean the same thing, however one is a restriction and the other is an empowerment.

Comment

Congrats man!
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                  that we are all that stands between
                  the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I like those compaign covers aka smokey bear hats! Makes you look like...a drill instructor...oh man those memories are coming back to me

Comment

What the mind can accept, the body can endure.

Comment

See you at the final offer signing on Monday

Comment

If msp doesent work out you can always be a park ranger and get a smokey hat.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4371 users online. 256 members and 4115 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X