Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnnyReb
    replied
    They even ask if you researched the poly online. At least mine did.

Just be truthful and don't stress about it.

Leave a comment:

• jvegas
    replied
    in maryland, all depts are required by MPCTC to use a polygraph. any question you can fathom can and probably will be asked. its a standard poly with control questions and then Background info questions.

Leave a comment:

• rleejr79
    replied
    Originally posted by NYRESCUE View Post
    What kind of questions do they ask? Do all departments use them?
    May want to reword before the mod comes in and ads his 2 cents. Poly questions won't be given out. Just come completely clean with the questioning by the investigator immediately prior to the exam itself.

Secondly, the mod will prob come in telling you that there are plenty of threads started here about that, and the search feature would satisfy your answer. I am sure small municipalitites can't afford to use them but be sure that majority of county depts as well as the MSP will use it. If you go to the site of specific depts, they lay the whole process out for you in steps.

Leave a comment:

replied
    All kinds of questions, tell the truth, and be yhonest is about all the advise i can give.

Leave a comment:

• NYRESCUE
    started a topic Maryland Polygraph

Maryland Polygraph

Hey, I was just curious as to the polygraph system Maryland uses. What kind of questions do they ask? Do all departments use them? I have no experiance in it as not to many departments dont use them in NY, NJ.
    Last edited by NYRESCUE; 08-09-2008, 12:51 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4379 users online. 299 members and 4080 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X