300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD LEO/MIL Glock dealers

Recently picked up a G19 and am in the market for a G20 (there is just something about 10mm that makes me smile) and I'm looking for LEO/MIL distributors in MD...anyone know of any? Thanks guys

The Cop Shop
    803 E. Baltimore St.
    Baltimore, Md. 21202
    410-837-5757
    www.copshopmd.com

The little calendar I got from there was sitting within arms reach on my desk.

Comment

the cop shop is by far the cheapest glock dealer around. they are over priced, IMO, on everything else, though.

from what i have seen, their glock prices are about 100 bucks less than others, on average.

Comment

Originally posted by jvegas View Post
        the cop shop is by far the cheapest glock dealer around. they are over priced, IMO, on everything else, though.

from what i have seen, their glock prices are about 100 bucks less than others, on average.
        From what I understand, GLOCK LEO/MIL distributers are supposed to have set pricing on the LEO/MIL guns. I believe all 9mm/.40 Glocks are supposed to run $399 and .45/.357SIG/10mm run around 450. A great deal...

Comment

Bought one from The Cop Shop a few years ago. Walked in with a letter from my Captain and walked out with the handgun. Price was right, too. I think it was under $500 with night sights.

Comment

Lawman Supply in Clinton. When I bought my 27 last year their LEO price was about $25 less than The Cop Shop's.
            "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

Originally posted by chinchong87 View Post
              From what I understand, GLOCK LEO/MIL distributers are supposed to have set pricing on the LEO/MIL guns. I believe all 9mm/.40 Glocks are supposed to run $399 and .45/.357SIG/10mm run around 450. A great deal...
              that is probably true, but i guess it comes down to whether a shop is actually registered with glock to be a LEO/MIL dealer. "the armory", in annapolis, supposedly caters to LEO, but their prices are pretty outrageous. i went in there to buy a BH serpa holster and asked the guy if they do police discounts and he replied with, "yah we take alittle off." so i bought the holster from them and when he rang me up, it was full price.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5690 users online. 315 members and 5375 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X