Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Anne's Co Sheriff?

Hello,
    Any information on this agency? Whats the area like? Seem like a very good, tight, highspeed-lowdrag agency.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

I like High speed and low drag...Didn't you just get on Harve de Grace? How is that going btw?

Comment

Havre de Grace is a good agency. I am just looking for more advancement opportunities while keeping my options open. Beings as we only have like 40 officers, there are no real specialized units (CID, bike, 1 K9 officer, 1 Crash Recon.) as of yet. We're trying to start our own SRT and Motors unit, as well as a CVSU (Comm. Vehi.). And also, promotions are slim too.
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I can see how that can cause problems for someone who would like to advance...good luck though man!

Comment

AWESOME area...I love it here....

Housing is pricey...lots of DWI's and drugs...

All the guys Ive talked to are very professional and like it here. They do get spread kinda thin at night though...
          Leave Space Empty

Comment

My agency usually runs at 3 or 4 officers on the midnight shift. So, not too much diff there.

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

Well if you come out this way to visit then let me know and we will grab a brew
              Leave Space Empty

Comment

Thanks man!

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

PS- Sent you a PM

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

What is living in QA (or Eastern Shore altogether) like? Is it in the middle of nowhere, with nothing around?

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
                      What is living in QA (or Eastern Shore altogether) like? Is it in the middle of nowhere, with nothing around?

QA C. is freaking awesome...

Where else can you be so close to the water other then Annapolis??

I love it and I dont think I'd ever move back across..

The bridge is not as bad as people say either...now it can be a pain at times but for the most part its not that bad at all.

Come on over and I will show u around
                      Leave Space Empty

Comment

I'll be in town there tomm. lol

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

You got interview Tomm?
                          Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
                          -Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
                          -Ronald Reagan

Big Mak Attack AKA Big Mac Attack

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
                            QA C. is freaking awesome...

Where else can you be so close to the water other then Annapolis??

I love it and I dont think I'd ever move back across..

The bridge is not as bad as people say either...now it can be a pain at times but for the most part its not that bad at all.

Come on over and I will show u around
                            Ill second that Im not in QA Cnty Im in Dorchester. I have my 10 ac., 4 bd room, 3 bath, a small stream is my property line, Im about 1/4 mile from the Choptank, and I got it all for half of what a 2 bd room condo in Annapolis costs
                            Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
                            -Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
                            -Ronald Reagan

Big Mak Attack AKA Big Mac Attack

Comment

Yes, I do.

That's cool, what are the average real estate prices for:
                              -Townhouse
                              -Condo
                              -Single Family House

Thanks!

I Am the Sheepdog.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3818 users online. 252 members and 3566 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X