X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RR_Security
    Student of Gerbil Voodoo
    • Sep 2006

"Chickadee" plates: letters?

Does anyone know what series the passenger car plates are up to? I know some ending in 'TG' have been issued in my area, but I'm trying to find out what the "highest" last character might be.

I've got a photo of the plate on a suspect vehicle that shows only the tops of the characters. (The vehicle pulled up so close to the camera that most of the front plate is below the bottom border of the image.) The angle of it shows more of the left side of the plate, so I'm pretty sure what the numerals are, but those letters are going to be a PITA to figure out. If nothing's been issued beyond a certain sequence (for example, 'TM') then it reduces the number of possible combinations.

Luckily, the photos do show make, model and color, so it's not exactly like playing darts with a blindfold on. (Not as interesting/dangerous to the spectators, either. )
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"
  • Resq14
    RIP Seann1
    • Oct 2002

BMV in Disgusta would be the ones to ask... no idea.
    All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

• RR_Security
      Student of Gerbil Voodoo
      • Sep 2006

Okay, thanks.
      Any idea as to which of the 99.000+ 5-digit extensions I should punch in when I call BMV? (I'm imagining a lot of people making that Tim Allen "Aaaiiiurgh???" sound when I ask the question, before they say "Um, lemme transfer you to . . . ")

--

Comment

• RR_Security
        Student of Gerbil Voodoo
        • Sep 2006

Found out from BMV what I needed to know, and only had to talk to three people before somebody had the answer: the series I think the plate is from is up to 'X' for the second letter.
        Not exactly what I wanted to hear (insert Tim Allen "Oh, NO!" sound here), but I guess that's why we have computers.
        I just have to keep telling myself that if this stuff was too easy, it wouldn't be any fun.
        --

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12296 users online. 75 members and 12221 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...