maine state ride-alongs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maine state ride-alongs

I'm stationed in southwest harbor...near bar harbor with the coast guard and am wanting to do a ride-along with ANY PD that is offering the program. Trying to get some local LE experience and see how it operates. Any info would be great. thanks every/anyone

Try calling Acadia NP and see if you can get a ride along with some of the LE rangers....also I'm sure SW Harbor, Bar Harbor and MDI police would hook you up with a ride along....just call them up and ask
    "Thats a pretty cool sidearm you got there....What is it?"
    "I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a mans life"

Comment

I'll have to give that a try. I actually know someone here who works for the park and was talking about getting me a ride-along with the rangers. Im just not sure if being a park ranger is my cup of tea. I dont know too much about them besides the obvious things. I'll have to call up bar harbor or southwest harbor PD and see what they can do for me.

Comment

You can also check with Ellsworth PD and Hancock County SO. Marine Patrol has an office in Lamoine, they might be able to hook you up as well.

If you feel like taking a ride further Downeast PM me, I'll be happy to take you out on the flats and show you what a clam cop does.

Comment

If you want a fun ride along, I suggest Cumberland County S.O. on a warm Friday or Saturday night.
          sigpic
          A L L G A V E S O M E,  B U T S O M E G A V E A L L

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4549 users online. 190 members and 4359 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X