300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOPD Sgt. acts like a total moron

And yet another NOPD officer (sgt) makes the 6pm news.

This moron could have easily killed someone. Continued great PR for the department.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/11552991/de...204062007&ts=H

"Calico was clocked at 112 mph, and surveillance tape shows Calico's new Porsche speeding through a police road block and a red light....."

I'd like to know what their salary structure is like......

Comment

FEMA Money......???
      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Porsche, I thought NOPD made barely above minimum wage!!!
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
          FEMA Money......???
          LOL!!!!!!!! Probably!

Comment

These isnt about the Sgt. but what kind of gun is NOPD given there officer?

Comment

He was driving a damn porsche? I worked for Blackwater in New Orleans NOPD hated us, three officers got caught slashing our company vehicles tires. I actually miss the city, I dealt with some shady officers down there. You know its pretty bad down there to be a police officer man you have to there, they put up with a lot of ****. The NOPD starts out at 23,000 a year, so maybe the guy was blowin off some serious steam. Not sure how he can afford the car though.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwaterops
                He was driving a damn porsche? I worked for Blackwater in New Orleans NOPD hated us, three officers got caught slashing our company vehicles tires. I actually miss the city, I dealt with some shady officers down there. You know its pretty bad down there to be a police officer man you have to there, they put up with a lot of ****. The NOPD starts out at 23,000 a year, so maybe the guy was blowin off some serious steam. Not sure how he can afford the car though.
                NOPD does not start out recruits at 23k a year. The salary is significantly higher.

Comment

I think they start at $30,700. Thats what there webpage says. What kind of gun does NOPD use?

Comment

Lord, I'd hope so. How are ya'll handling things down there these days?

Originally posted by NOLAPIG
                    NOPD does not start out recruits at 23k a year. The salary is significantly higher.
                    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Alright I see they did raise the pay, but Im tellin ya a year or two ago they paid 23 to 25 a year starting out. Even 30 a year sucks though, im not really sure what cost of living is down there, but ya know its hard to survive on that. If they paid 35 I would consider moving there.

Comment

Originally posted by midwest
                        I think they start at $30,700. Thats what there webpage says. What kind of gun does NOPD use?
                        Used to be Beretta 92F, don't know if that's changed recently.

Comment

blackwater...do some searching man....

If the Dept. pays them 30? which i have no clue then that officer really makes atthe least 33,600 dollars a year at the least once post certified

thats not bad for the state of louisiana...
                          sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

They say something like $30,700 when you are in the ac.. Then when I think you get off fto you go up to like $38,000. There pages tells you it all. But I think they use glocks now like a 17 are 19. Thats what I see them all have now when I see something on them. But thanks

Comment

NOPD officers are issued the Glock 22. The previous sidearm was the Beretta 92F.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6522 users online. 365 members and 6157 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X