300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another NOPD officer accused of brutal crimes

NOPD officer accused of numerous counts of aggravated rape and other related crimes. Great PR, once again, for the city.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/11520962/de...304042007&ts=H

Originally posted by trinityalumnus
    NOPD officer accused of numerous counts of aggravated rape and other related crimes. Great PR, once again, for the city.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/11520962/de...304042007&ts=H

What a POS. No surprise though, this is what happens when you lower your hiring standards.

Comment

Originally arrested in 2004,so this was before they lowered their standards.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu
        Originally arrested in 2004,so this was before they lowered their standards.
        They started letting the standards slide in 2000. 1997 to 1999 was when it was the highest in the last 20 years. For instance, my BG took over a year, we completed the MMPI and CPI, had a poly and VSA test, several drug tests - one during the week long testing battery and one right before hire. We interviewed twice with a shink to talk about our history and "feelings" etc.

In 2000 nearly all of that was gone and the solid week of testing went to two days.

Comment

wow that makes all look bad and boy didnt he just add to our public respect there. We cant keep people here but we dont lower our standards so far so good.
          ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

I am not the one to talk about a department. And I am sure that NOPD did lower their standards. But I know in Montgomery AL. with there PD. If a person takes the test and a class is starting in like 3weeks they will get you in that class. And they are very high on standards. I just think it has to do with how many people they have doing backgrounds in a department. And when the next class starts. I think some places can just do backgrounds faster then others. And thats doesnt make them a bad department cause they do it in so many weeks and others takes 4-5 months to do. I mean look at Cobb county in GA. last year they had to fire a whole class. And that is like the best department in GA. if not the best. To all the cops out there be safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3245 users online. 205 members and 3040 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X