300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana State Police

Has anyone else taken the state police test and received a passing score? Any word on when the next physical fitness test will go?

It may not be anytime soon. Class 93 started on Nov 30 and does not graduate until April. They do not do a lot of testing during a class unless they are planning to piggyback classes which right now is not in the plans.

Comment

Do you know when is the next academy date?

Comment

No date set as of yet for the next class. The current class does not graduate until mid April. When the legislature approved money for academy classes it was set up for one class per fiscal year so the next class will not be any sooner than the fall of 2015.

Comment

They are accepting applications as of right now....HR told me that do written exams once a month so I'm going to turn my application in so I can get an exam date and so on..

Comment

I took my written exam on May 27th 2015....I hope to get the results faster since the Department is having another class in August or September.

Comment

Originally posted by Veteran39 View Post
              I took my written exam on May 27th 2015....I hope to get the results faster since the Department is having another class in August or September.
              CC94 is slated for 08/02/2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2974 users online. 150 members and 2824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X