Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Crimes @ LSP

http://www.streetcrimes.com

This class is coming up at LSP's training center in B.R. Has anyone ever been to the seminar before or planning on going to this one?

I've been to one when I worked in another state. Its a good class depending on who's giving it.

Comment

Pat McCarthy is what the website links to. I put in a request for it but the $399 price tag was a no go.

Comment

Mine was a different sponsor. It was put on at the Georgia Public Safety Training Center in Forsyth, GA. Its kind of like RCTA in MS. But better in my opinion. Fee for certified officers is free. Even if out of state. Check it out, its about an hour south of Atlanta. Here's the website: WWW.GPSTC.ORG
        It may have changed since I've been there because they have gone through several different academy directors, but the instructors have to be not only state certified instructors, but also worked in the subject matter capacity for some time. They even have barracks you can stay in. Its the same location Georgia State Patrol has their academy.

Comment

Yes I've actually taken a few of their online courses, and they are great. LA actually has that now, taking continuing ed courses online on post, but it is nowhere near as good as gpstc. I'm limited to online stuff for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roller, i just saw your post on another board, did you make it to nopd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I did. Got hired in Jan. 2013 as a lateral. I'm assigned to the homicide unit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5607 users online. 304 members and 5303 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X