300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPCSO Hiring

Hey all, a little while ago they released that they are hiring I believe 80+ Deputy Sheriffs. I am thinking about applying but I have a few questions. Do they have a patrol function at all or do they just work the jail and do details? I am also wondering if working here would hurt my chances of ever working for another agency. I have heard that some agencies unofficially won't even look at your application if you are prior NOPD/OPCSO(no offense) and I don't want to regret working here if I get hired. Would you ever refer anyone to work here?
    Thanks everyone for your replies.
    Ian

Bro....listen and listen carefully. You dont know which side of the bars OPCSO deputies are standing from day to day. It will absolutely kill your law enforcement career if you accept a position with them.

Comment

I used to work there and have moved on to better agencies. If you don't have any law enforcement experience I would encourage you to apply there for the experience. They don't have a patrol division but they have divisions that do patrol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3418 users online. 179 members and 3239 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X