ALl the stuff yall brag about,,,,,,,,,,,,,well my turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALl the stuff yall brag about,,,,,,,,,,,,,well my turn

Louisana State University students are sexy and they know it, according to Maxim magazine.

Maxim named LSU the "sexiest college" in America in a list composed by the magazine's staff.

Maxim, an international men's magazine that's known for its pictorials of scantily clad females, called LSU students "magna cum hotties."

The list also highlighted Louisiana's southern atmosphere,

saying the University's football team is "king" and the state's Cajun cuisine is abundant.

The Maxim staff found the most "titillating" people and things from across the country in an attempt to find what "our great land has to offer," ranging from the sexiest bar to the sexiest street, according to the magazine's website.

Although LSU is the sexiest college in the country, Baton Rouge fell short to Austin, Texas, in the battle for "sexiest town."

Biological sciences junior Branden Lawson said he believes the University's party atmosphere contributes to its sexy status.

"I think Louisiana is known for a sexual identity," Lawson said.

But animal science sophomore Brittany Castete said she doesn't sense a sexual atmosphere on campus.

"I don't see LSU as being sexy," Castete said.

Melanie Wilson, psychology junior, said the title puts LSU at the forefront of the SEC.

"I'm glad we won instead of Alabama, Georgia or another school," Wilson said.
    sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Well Big Boy, you want to brag.....show us some pics of those "sexy women"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LAChief View Post
      Well Big Boy, you want to brag.....show us some pics of those "sexy women"!!!!
      Here ya go, Chief. Guess the "Rook" was too busy to post one, so I figgered I'd help him out.

Don't mention it. Glad I could help.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
      "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Laugh it up funny boy!!!! After a case and a few fifths she would look good to somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by cajunguy View Post
          Here ya go, Chief. Guess the "Rook" was too busy to post one, so I figgered I'd help him out.

Don't mention it. Glad I could help.

O shay ,whas her number?/,i gots to get ta no her
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
            O shay ,whas her number?/,i gots to get ta no her
            555-HELP

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
            "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Hottest-LSU-Girls-1A.jpgHottest-LSU-Girls-2.jpgHottest-LSU-Girls-3.jpgHottest-LSU-Girls-5.jpg
              Last edited by imtherookie; 03-08-2012, 08:05 PM.
              sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

delete,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

OK Rook, you win!!!!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6260 users online. 278 members and 5982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                  X