300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detective??.....Well who knows

I'm in the run for a Detective spot. Not in my first choice of bureaus but it'll do, and it'll get my foot in the CID door......Sex Crimes, comes with a pay raise to. I'm hoping like hell things work out. It's looking good but some cat from left field may get the bone, we'll just have to see. I should know for sure within about 10days. On FREAKIN pins and needles!!!!!
    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Good luck, you’ll enjoy Basic Detectives school, and remember anyone can do patrol, but only the sexy can be a Detective….
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Matt View Post
      Good luck, you’ll enjoy Basic Detectives school, and remember anyone can do patrol, but only the sexy can be a Detective….
      Maybe that'll be my new handle if I get it.............Super Sexy, Sex Crimes Detective..........Under my handle.........."name your pleasure", LOL!!!

Comment

I wish you Luck Brother!!!
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Good luck, you'll be great. The waiting part is the worst.

Comment

Good Luck!!! I hope you get the position..........Thanks for all the info once again....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

G'd luck Creole

Comment

Well CC, what's the verdict?

Comment

Originally posted by LAChief View Post
                    Well CC, what's the verdict?
                    Agony!!!!!!! Interview is not for another Week and a half (just found out definate date today)

Comment

Good luck Brother............Keep us posted.

Comment

Could be like me I interviewed for a spot got it, moved to the division, but still havent gotten by 4 legged friend to go along with it. Been over 6 months still no pup
                        sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

I hear ya. I just made Detective myself in March after working nights and street crimes unit for my close too 8 years here. I am enjoying it and glad that I got selected. Good luck Brother, you will enjoy it.

Comment

CC you might as well stay on patrol. You are more effective as a patrol deputy plus I can't see them putting a "country redneck" in that position.........position requires a certain amount of class..LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LAChief View Post
                              CC you might as well stay on patrol. You are more effective as a patrol deputy plus I can't see them putting a "country redneck" in that position.........position requires a certain amount of class..LOL!
                              God help us all,he is back.
                              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7944 users online. 324 members and 7620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X