300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil service test offered baton rouge, louisiana

sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

I guess this is good news even though I already took the Civil Service Test........That means they are about to start the hiring process.......Waiting patiently....

Comment

Indeed it does, normally takes a few months after this goes out. Did you transfer your score?
      sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

Yeah I transfered my score to them in March along with a few other departments. I receive a letter in the mail stating my score has been received along with the hiring process info. It also said that the date for the academy hasn't been set also. I'm going through the hiring process with other angencies but I would prefer to work for BRPD.

Comment

What are the other depts. that u have applied to?

Comment

I have applied to a few in South Louisiana. Some you will hear back from in a week some it make take months to get your application.

Comment

I was advised yesterday ( word of mouth no facts) that they were going to run a 50 man acad. in August/Sept

Comment

seems like the hiring process is going to fly by since the Civil Service Test is in July.......

Comment

once the test is taken, and they decide it is a go they can get it all done in no time.

Comment

Given the length of time between the last full academy and now, they probably have a good number of applicants who already have civil service scores, myself included.

This is really exciting news, thanks for the update!
                    sigpic

Comment

Was told today that class would take place at LSP headquarters, and the number of people in the class may be higher.

Comment

I can imagine how many applicants have applied and will apply after testing is done. Everybody is not going to make the cut. I just hope I do.

Comment

well i can tell you i've done plenty of the backgrounds for people, if you are a POS and have any type of work standard you should be fine.

Comment

I received a phone call from a BRPD recruiter this morning. My application has been approved and I had to answer some questions over the phone, since I wasn't able to come in today. I am currently in the first hiring phase with this department. I been waiting for this for awhile now and my PT is July 2. Let the journey begin!!!!!

Comment

@ NewRecruit89 Same here except Ill be testing Thursday. Hope there is enough slots for everyone. I have been waiting for almost 2 years.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4408 users online. 281 members and 4127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X