300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum and have a Question

Hi my name is Hunter I'm 24 from Sulphur LA. I am active duty Navy right now but am looking to move back to LA after my 2nd enlistment. I have an associates degree and will have 9.5 years in the service when I am honorably discharged with training by Blackwater on special weapons and nuclear weapons security. Been OC sprayed and certified the whole 9. Looking to get on the State PD or a Local Law enforcement (Lake Charles PD, Sulphur PD or Sherrif's office). I have roots in Houma LA as well so that is an option also. I would like to do SWAT or DEA. Just wanting to know if anyone on here is from that area and had any helpful hints to what I should do to prepare my application also the likely hood of someone with this resume will be hired. Thanks in advance. (Hope I posted this on the right spot in the Forum)

I think you should present your inquiries directly to the agencies you're interested in. Others here might have responses that are more informative. Thank you for your service and best wishes to you in your endeavors.

Comment

For the region you are asking about ,the best source of info is creolecop,when he decides to drop in,according to him he works for the best and they are always looking for a few good men.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 368 members and 5965 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X