300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Vic Clock

How the **** do you set the clock on a 2007 Crown Vic??!

On the left side where it has the tone/clk switch,press and hold clk,in a second or two it will either start blinking or read "set clock" press the seek button 1 click to the (I think) right.That should get er done,the scan button is for minutes.
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Thanks Mav, we tried everything last night!

Comment

put some black tape over it to cover it.....then mount your cellphone to the dash. Its now fixed...LOL
        sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Pointing out the obvious.....is the manual to the car still in the glovebox????

Comment

Originally posted by UnivPD View Post
            Thanks Mav, we tried everything last night!
            I had just spent 30 minutes trying to remember how,came inside and read your post,gave me a chuckle.I keep forgetting you need to hold the button for a couple seconds.Chief,you ought to know the phrase"when all else fails-read the instructions",obviously he had not excersised all options yet! Watch it,you are very close to having your man card revoked.
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3815 users online. 210 members and 3605 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X