300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way

Well my Mom is coming down from Detroit Tuesday. She is arriving around 2pm into MSY and Im in Slidell. Any thoughts or routes I might be able to consider to pick her up ? Supposed to be leaving Slidell around 1pm.

Oh and BTW here is the kicker, I need to go 10-8 1730 in Slidell.

Mav and I were talking, go to Hammond then come down through the back way to the airport ?
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
    Well my Mom is coming down from Detroit Tuesday. She is arriving around 2pm into MSY and Im in Slidell. Any thoughts or routes I might be able to consider to pick her up ? Supposed to be leaving Slidell around 1pm.

Oh and BTW here is the kicker, I need to go 10-8 1730 in Slidell.

Mav and I were talking, go to Hammond then come down through the back way to the airport ?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When ya gonna learn to listen ,young un????
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Is your Mom hot???

Sorry, couldn't resist....I know it's not something a son would consider, whether his Mom is hot or not.....

So, is she hot????????

Comment

Rent a helicopter.

Boy, would THAT impress Mom, or what?

(Well - - - IS she hawt? Chief wants to know!)

Tell Mom "HIYA" for us.

Hope she enjoys her visit.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
        "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

ask mav that question......
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Gentelman,beleive it or not,she IS pretty hot,what amazes me and the wife is the fact,and I reiterate the word FACT,that she looks to be younger than Manny
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Manny, I am expecting pics to be posted at our other site. Please do not disappoint me.

Comment

He has a fair one from her recent trip overseas.Dont know how long she is staying,if long enough and they come here for a dinner etc,will try to get a good one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5819 users online. 323 members and 5496 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X