300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

I'm can't release many details due to this being a public site...but i want you guys to just read and know this so it can open some eyes.

Last night we had a female officer working extra duty....she was ambushed and shot from behind while directing traffic... She is fine, released from the hosptial and in good spirits.

However there was NUMEROUS spent casings in the area and all could have changed very quickly.

So the purpose of this post is to just say watch your *** they dont care that we are the police....they are more and more violent and dont give a crap...
    sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Good to know she is going to be ok.

I hope when they catch the POS they put him under RS 14:42.1 and let it be known to others in the dorm......Should cause a bit of pain for the SOB
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/68267102.html

BRPD officer shot overnight

The shooting of a Baton Rouge Police officer early Sunday morning is under investigation.

A 34-year veteran of the Baton Rouge police force was shot in the leg at 1533 Thomas H Delpit, Mckinley High School Alumni Center, around 12:10 a.m. this morning.

The officer was working extra duty at a dance party when multiple shots were fired from an unknown direction, striking the officer in the right leg.

The officer was transported to the Baton Rouge General Hospital and released after receiving treatment for the injures.

Anyone with information on this incident is urged to contact the Homicide Office at 389-4869 or Crime Stoppers at 344-STOP.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by imtherookie View Post
        I'm can't release many details due to this being a public site...but i want you guys to just read and know this so it can open some eyes.

Last night we had a female officer working extra duty....she was ambushed and shot from behind while directing traffic... She is fine, released from the hosptial and in good spirits.

However there was NUMEROUS spent casings in the area and all could have changed very quickly.

So the purpose of this post is to just say watch your *** they dont care that we are the police....they are more and more violent and dont give a crap...
        An eerie coincidence...

A veteran Seattle PD Officer/FTO was killed & the rookie officer he was training was injured in what is being called a "random" shooting on Halloween night in Seattle.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...opshot02m.html

Be safe out there and watch your six.

Comment

imtherookie, BR has always had something going on just like any other city or big city for that matter, but the streets of BR has lost some marbles in the last 2yrs huh? You guys be safe, and if they want to play like that just make sure yall make sure they get everything they have waiting for them.
          Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

Creole before it changes we will have to have a change in admin. this hug-a-thug isn't working and only getting us hurt.....
            sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

Well I hope my fellow sister is doing good and they find the dirt bag and from experience being ambushed sucks!
              ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

Originally posted by pyxie View Post
                Well I hope my fellow sister is doing good and they find the dirt bag and from experience being ambushed sucks!
                How ya doin stranger.
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Update on this....

Major is back to work....

Both **** heads are in jail...

Comment

Great news man, thanks for the up date.
                    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                      How ya doin stranger.
                      Doing Good more surgery of course about 2 weeks ago thought it was my last but I was informed I need one more now but on the bright side I just graduated from nursing school. Although, I'm really considering working Reserves though for JPSO . I really miss the job some-days guess that blood runs to deep to just say goodbye forever. How you been doing? Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I'm Glad to know shes doing good and the dirt bags are locked up.
                      ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6584 users online. 369 members and 6215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X