300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my fugitive

Posting this here also because many of you coonasses don't venture out of this room, LOL

Ok, so I have been looking for this guy for about a month and a half. While I was looking for him for felonious activity, he continued to rack up warrants from both my agency (I work at a Sheriff's Office but my beat is in the city) and our local city agency had a bunch of warrants for him also. He was one of 4 that I was spending alot of free time hunting. I finally located him last night and looks like he's going away for a loooong time.

I respond to a shots fired call get in the area with a city K9 officer and as I turn the corner I almost run over this guy who turns out to be my suspect. He's laying face down half in the street half in a yard. Gunned down DRT. Myself and the city officer run over to the "victim" and realize we don't need an ambulance, we call for supervisors, Detectives and most of all contact the coroner and transfer to my cell. Rope off the scene and then the crowd gathers. People start acting like jackasses. Then there are several loud ones in the crowd yelling at us to get their "boy" off the F'in ground, telling us to do our job and get their MF'er off the F'n ground. I'm trying to be cool as to keep things cool, but this one guy doesn't stop. I tell locals and family members to take him away from the scene or I'll be forced to do something I don't want to do to him at this time (arrest him). The family nods in agreement but he continues to act like a darn fool. Finally I start to see his face good. Then I tell the family we're going to take him to put him in a car to calm down some and that our detectives may want to speak with him concerning his friend. They nod in compliance and I and others grab the shytehead. I cuff him and stuff him. I had realized he was also a 2nd robber wanted for a home envasion with the deceased. BINGO! our detectives will want to speak to you certainly but not about this . Another unit transports him for me. Meanwhile the rest of the crowd gets dispersed by a little brunette about 5'1 115lb. All but immediate family leave when this little 5'1 female starts doing her job. What could she have done to disperse a hostile crowd you ask. Well, she is with crime scene/forensics. Her job was to video everything. Our crimescene techs film the crowd for later review because suspects are known to return to the scene. When this little 5'1 brunette whipped out that camcorder everyone started turning their backs and walking away some clearly hiding their faces as they left the scene. Then when several gathered around the local news reporter she started filming them trying to get on the news and low and behold they too turned and left suddenly not wanting to speak to the reporter anymore. (You know they always interview the most embarrassing and stupid )

My question is... Is it wrong to feel like I got a 2 for one deal? kinda torn morally. Hey he was grown and left his own legacy even if that legacy is relief, relief that we won't deal with him again. He had some of the most arrest (for all kinds of stuff mostly drug dealing) that I'v seen still walking the streets. He was 32 and served prison stents here and there, but nothing as long as he needed or deserved. What was amazing was to see the news of family speaking about him like he was the center of their lives. Like he was an angel sent from heaven. His "pastor" was even interviewed on the news at the scene and said how he was trying to get his life on track and cut down in the process. His grandmother said, he was on his way home and someone took a life like this, he was just on his way home" HA, my ***, the street he was killed on was a street he was known to deal drugs on all hours of the night. He was out WORKING
    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

One less thug on the street, good riddance. I might try to use some of those tactics for when we have our daily shootings, should come in handy.
    In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

i feel no pity when one of my dumbass parolee's/probationers gets shot while slingin dope on the corner by a rival gang. you should feel none either. another oxygen thief gone.

Comment

I definately don't feel bad for him. Just didn't fully set right with me that I arrested the "homie" while he was grieving over his "dead homie". I mean my heart doesn't exactly go out to them, but you know when your a person who tries to have morals, it's like well, there is always tomorrow to get him. I thought well, he's out here making the situation more amped with his shennanigans, he won't leave, so yeah, maybe I will take him right now for that warrant.
        Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

Originally posted by creolecop View Post
          I definately don't feel bad for him. Just didn't fully set right with me that I arrested the "homie" while he was grieving over his "dead homie". I mean my heart doesn't exactly go out to them, but you know when your a person who tries to have morals, it's like well, there is always tomorrow to get him. I thought well, he's out here making the situation more amped with his shennanigans, he won't leave, so yeah, maybe I will take him right now for that warrant.
          You might want to check "Homie" for powder residue.
          Two phrases come to mind on deals like this:

1) No honor amongst thieves
          2)Methinks thou protests to loudly!
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

The dead homie made it to his last stage in dope dealing....the other 10-15 just hasn't made it to that final stage yet.
            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by creolecop View Post
              Grieving?????
              Morals?????
              Bullsh*t!!!!! "Homie" was really just ****ed because "dead Homie" owed him money. "Homie" was waiting until everyone's backs were turned so that he could get his money off of "dead Homie".

Comment

Originally posted by LAChief View Post
                Grieving?????
                Morals?????
                Bullsh*t!!!!! "Homie" was really just ****ed because "dead Homie" owed him money. "Homie" was waiting until everyone's backs were turned so that he could get his money off of "dead Homie".
                True Homie love.....lol
                sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5399 users online. 275 members and 5124 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X